LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Jersey Chatterbox - 2010

Littles/ DL Telephone Talk - Who does this?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever talked on the 'telephone' with a friend about "Diapers" or Things Little?

• No, this hasn't happened to me
    • I've been called by others once or twice
    • I've been called by others several times
    • I've been called by others countless times
    • I've called others once or twice
    • I've called others several times
    • I've called others countless times
  2. 2. For those who have, how long is the typical "Diaper" or Littles conversation?

• I'm uncomfortable and keep it minimal
    • I usually converse ten to thirty minutes.
    • I usually converse thirty to sixty minutes max.
    • Typically I converse more than sixty minutes.
  3. 3. Do you find you get a 'endorphin rush'/ emotional high from this activity?

Hello New Jersey peeps: We all need a place to just talk about life in NJ as a lonely adult (18 or older) "taxpaying" Diaper Lover or Age-playing "Little" (This term includes ABs, Adult Toddlers, Adult Kids, Adult Teens, "Mommmies" and "Daddies" etc...) This is a place where all of us can speak up and be heard by fellow New Jersians. This thread is a place to air out your concerns, open up about your desires and let us know you exist! If you were ever wanting to just say something, anything, no matter how difficult, this is a place to open up, maybe find a sympathetic ear. If you visit this thread it means you care about your friends here enough to show it. This is a place to show you care and it is not a place to poke fun or show judgement.

I've found that many of us here tend to be in role play or a Diapers Diapers Diapers mindframe/state of mind when we post. Many are so wound up in the emotional burden of this Diaper Lover/ Littles Headspace that we have a hard time organizing thoughts or making complete arguments (pro/con), or inviting others to meet up or just plain reaching out to help others as well. But typically that seems to be why we come here. Some may only come because Chat Stew sounds like Cat Stew...MMMMM TASTY. Whatever floats your boat, I say. Tell us what you are into. We all have a right to be happy!

There are many adults who frequent Daily Diapers, DiaperSpace, FetLife, ABKingdom as well as other websites who live in New Jersey or nearby. Some of these people are ready to consider meeting new faces, in a safe, comfortable, low-key environment for real. So far, within the past six months, twenty-one of us HAVE! We want to meet you! Even if you are not ready for that, you are welcome to speak up in this forum thread and talk to fellow NJ members!

Rules of the Thread:

No Flaming! Flamers will be doused with a wet diaper!

No Trolls Aloud. Trolls will be shot on sight and boiled in Johnson's Baby Oil! Yum!! Roast Troll with Truffles!

No Negativity. Feel all your negativity to the Potty Monster! Keep things Positive

Respect your fellow peeps! If you wan't respect you have to earn it at all times.

Be Safe! Never post last names, Never post personal data or info that would lead to undue exposure of yourself or others. Meet in groups of three or more and use your head.

Be Sane! Try to make sense so others can understand you. We are here for "Peace of Mind".

Be Consensual! Predators will not be tolerated.

Be Friendly! This should go without saying.

Be Fun! No-one likes a party pooper. We all want to feel good about ourselves, don't we?

What Say You?

• 1 month later...

Well this sounds like fun, I'd do one of these in the connecticut boards but I already talk to the ones in connecticut that are on here constantly in real life and the rest are anti-social.(j/k)

Fondest wish for me would involve two things, first would be to become a successful on-air personality in the sports entertainment medium and then branch into comedy. My other desire is to at some point do some missions work in Japan, or even just go to japan.

• Like 1

I voted...I have so many diaper friends that I talk with on the phone. Diapers are rarely the focal point, most convos are multi topical. What a great feeling not having to hide who you are.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone care to list places around the state of NJ that are usually alot of FUN for youngish acting adults, not overly expensive, which might make good locations for the NJL Munch? I'm tired of eating at chains, bag that. Restaurants with a great variety of people pleasing foods are good, especially if have 20 plus capacity party rooms for semi-privace. Local Diners are ok if the chow is good. Even Boardwalks and locations close to Theme parks, Attractions, Hiking, etc. We're looking for interesting spot in each county. I need to hear some input to plan for future Munches around NJ. No specialty restaurant please. C'mon, we all eat! I'm keeping a list of places to try out.

We're also seeking FUN activities within the state with easy access to everyone. So far its a committe of one - I'd dearly love to have a committee of several, maybe meeting some evenings? We need to sit down over coffee and, and talk about this stuff! Here is the NJL list of things to try:

(May perhaps, otherwise late fall?) Toon's Place (Edison, NJ AREA) with Munch at Panera Bread Back Room?

Hey Toon talk it over with Mommy and email me directly please, not here!

(June?) NJL Munch in lower Central NJ, One of our NJL Members is considering a Private Littles Play Day afterward.

(July?) SNudie Volunteered to have a Littles/ DL Picnic at his location near Tom's River, NJ, everything is yet TBD). Nudie, Please email me separately about this with your thoughts!

(July?) NJL Picnic and Activities State/Federal Park (TBD) with Picnic Facilities & Playgrounds/Trees/Activities. We need actual locations to try.

August NJL Annual 'Down Shore' Day (Saturday)- 8am NJL 'Beachcombers Breakfast' at Perkins in Toms River, then Island Beach State Park from 10am until 1:45pm, then we go over to the famous Seaside Heights Boardwalk (meetup at 2pm by the Carousel) for an afternoon of baordwalk games/ rides with dinner at 6pm Dinner Munch at a Boardwalk Restaurant, then more boardwalk games 8 - 10pm for latecomers. This to be an NJL tradition, something for everyone, Jersey Style!

(September?) Little Picnic (Cookout) and Hike at Delaware Water Gap area in NJ TBD, close to either Rte 78 or Rte 80 West by border of PA. I need helop with this location, anyone with experience here?

October - NJL Halloween Party! Another traditional ABDL/Littles Party. Location to be determined (volunteers anyone, otherwise my house perhaps but I'm moving soon, not sure.

(November - Feb?)Dave & Busters (Nyack NY is not in NJ, are there any in NJ?)

We will also need another activity or two for Winter, I need suggestions! If anyone wants to have a house party as an activity NOW's the time to volunteer. There would be a Munch preceeding all house parties. House parties would be Private, by invitation of Host And NJL Leadership only, with strict rules in place.

Note: As you all should know by now, NJL is attempting to have a North group, a Central group and (if we find Munch Host Volunteers that is) a South group - all under the auspices of New Jersey Littles. There is a strong member base in northern and central NJ thus far. We need to hear from those in southern NJ if this is to happen there. I cannot be in two or three places at once and need help achieving this but I do believe it can be done. If this happens, there would be separate munches at times, with separate local activities. Remember an NJL Munch can be just two people or it can be fourty people - the point is that those people who show have FUN. Its always worth it that way!

Also, as this is a general talk thread, anyone have anything to shout out or say? NJ has tons of people - someone has to wear the diapers around here! We need your ideas!

err uhh.......state parks.....Dave&Busters......My place.......i wanna climb trees and run free like the wild little hellion i am:)

i want to go to the park and play tag.....or hide and go seek.....dig a hole to china. I'm not a baby im a kid I wanna PLAY!

• Like 1

Dave and Busters is where I go for fun but you have to cross the border to find one. Nearest ones are Nyack, NY, Times Square, and Franklin Mills, PA (Just outside of philly). It's always fun to go down to the shore to Point Pleasant or Seaside Heights. Six flags Great Adventure is down here in the south but is on the pricey side.

YO Central New Jersey...Philadelphia, PA just had its FIRST AB/DL (Littles) Munch and FIVE people attended!

This shows you what is happening NOW! This was a fun time - go read the report.

Please go check it out in PA Forums and lend them your support. NJL had three members support them and Baby Moliere will soon join us as well - its one big family as far as we are concerned!

• 3 weeks later...

THIS WEEKEND there will be a Hudson Valley area HIKE at HARRIMAN STATE PARK. This diaper hike is being offered by DiaperedMO and you can find more information over one notch at the New York Forum Section. As many of you know, DiaperedMO has been a member of NJL since its first Munch and Hike in July of 2009 and has attended his sixth munch in ten months. Please support his Thread, even if you cannot get there this weekend.

There's nothing like a Diaper Hike at Harriman! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to hear from some new voices, especially the ones who are quiet. It would be nice to find out what others are thinking because thats actually what I care about most.

Well, I've been pondering where to have the 'NJL North' May Munch and its sorta like pulling a rabbit out of a hat. I feel stuck. Theres alot happening in my private life these days and its easy to get sidetracked. But I don't mean to. I'd been corresponding with new folks I haven't met yet who have profiles here and on other related websites. I get responses which encourabges me to keep trying. Often it is a matter of the person being aware of the NJL Munches and thinking about it. Often the objection is fear based, which is completely understandable. Its hard to travel to an uncertain location to face unknown persons about subjects that we often don't understand which affect us. I've heard several times this past week alone, how these new people want to correspond with someone who has already become a member of the group - with whom that person might have something in common. This is a good thing! I usually suggest a contact or two whom I believe would not mind extending a welcome hand to a "newbie".

So far this seems to help!

I'm encouraged by the real enthusiasm shown several people who've visited the Philadelphia Munch and shared it all with us in NJ. This is a super thing for those who've found it! Wouldn't it be nice to share this with new faces? I believe it is NJL's responsibility to promote this type of social interaction and to share it with everyone who might benefit. NJL is not about me, its about each one of those wonderful, smiling faces I am so fortunate to see at each Munch we've ever had. I love you people and it gets better all the time. Do you all feel it?

Yes, sometimes we hurt. We have our skeletons in the closet, baggage in the backseat, things that really bug us and won't leave us alone. I just would like to say that its important for us to just "be", to be accepted, liked for who you are, to laugh along with and not be laughed at, to bring our luggage with us and share it with everyone and, Surprise! sometimes a friend helps you carry some of it down the path of friendship because, well, they empathize and want to be around you anyhow.

My dear Grandma always said "A friend is not a feller who is taken in by sham, A friend is one who knows your faults and doesn't give a damn!" She didn't make that up - she believed it and passed it on. I'm just doing the same.

Those of us who are now friends know this and we want to share this with the new people so they too can experience it. Alot of the time it starts with the smallest, tiniest, seemingly most insignificant, nonchalant act of kindness. Kindness is the secret weapon of a happy heart.

• Like 1