LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rhezz Has Returned

Hello all!

Well it's been at least 2 years since I've been anywhere near this place! For those who remember me I was one of the big hitters on this forum when it was first setup. Unforuntely I was banned, god knows why. Every attempt I tried to make at apologising for whatever I was supposed to have done was ignored, shame. In a rage that person (was not DailyDi), deleted my account. Oh dear me!

Anyhow, forgetting all that (well at least I hope that certain person has also), I just wanted to say hi and see how people are and to see if my old peeps are still here!

Whats new?

Does anyone remember me ;D

-Rhezz

Hello all!

Well it's been at least 2 years since I've been anywhere near this place! For those who remember me I was one of the big hitters on this forum when it was first setup. Unforuntely I was banned, god knows why. Every attempt I tried to make at apologising for whatever I was supposed to have done was ignored, shame. In a rage that person (was not DailyDi), deleted my account. Oh dear me!

Anyhow, forgetting all that (well at least I hope that certain person has also), I just wanted to say hi and see how people are and to see if my old peeps are still here!

Whats new?

Does anyone remember me ;D

-Rhezz

Iremember ya Rhezz ofen woundered what happened to ya.Like i ofen wounder what happened to ruooooo?

I remember you for sure! Never knew you got banned. I certainly don't remember anything that you did that would warrant that. Anyway I do remember you as a valued member and enjoyed your posts. So hope that is all behind us and Welcome back. :thumbsup: