LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost

AT STATE THIS THREAD MAY AT SOME POINT CONTAIN SPOILERS SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ok thought i'd start a thread where we could talk about our predictions for the 6th and final season of lost....

I am hoping the writers will be able to reconcile some of the plot lines they just dropped in other seasons.

I was almost crying when Sayid died.. and then was soooo happy when he came back to life... i see it as a sort of christlike imagery, with him as the savior... and the typical good v. evil battle, only you aren't always sure which is the 'good side' and which is the 'bad' side.

and john locke being the smoke monster... how long has he been posessed by the smoke monster? since that time he first stared it down in the woods? or after????

anyway.. anyone else have any thoughts or hopes for the last season?

anyway.. anyone else have any thoughts or hopes for the last season?

Hope: They end it.

Thoughts: It's still on!? *and* How long can you really make a show about a bunch of people stuck on an island. You'd think they'd have killed, or at least tied up, Gilligan after awhile..

Don't think the writters know what is going on anymore.

I was hooked on the first few seasons. it did at point became obvious that the writers where struggling material. I rarely watch TV but I could see myself catching up one day... I remember I used to burn through this disks and being so disappointed when I got through the last disk.

ok so heres what i think.

the hydrogen bomb knocked the lost peopple from the past back into the future, a future where the plane never crashed. so now theres 2 versions of the lost people. the ones that went through time and the ones that made it to LAX.

so anyways, stuffs gonna happen on the island and they finally make it back to america or whatever. they kill their time travel clones and take their spots back in society, being the better people they have become from experiencing everything they went though. the killing of their dopplegangers being represenitive of killing off their pitiful selfs they once were.

also syeed = jesus :3

ok so heres what i think.

the hydrogen bomb knocked the lost peopple from the past back into the future, a future where the plane never crashed. so now theres 2 versions of the lost people. the ones that went through time and the ones that made it to LAX.

so anyways, stuffs gonna happen on the island and they finally make it back to america or whatever. they kill their time travel clones and take their spots back in society, being the better people they have become from experiencing everything they went though. the killing of their dopplegangers being represenitive of killing off their pitiful selfs they once were.

also syeed = jesus :3

Not bad, I like the prediction.

But can someone clear up something for me.

The recap episode before ep 1 season 6, that someone managed to summarize season 1-5... I thought it said something about how when Desmond didn't put the code into the computer at the swan station, the pulse from the station not having the code put in brought down the plane to begin with... is that accurate?

Not bad, I like the prediction.

But can someone clear up something for me.

The recap episode before ep 1 season 6, that someone managed to summarize season 1-5... I thought it said something about how when Desmond didn't put the code into the computer at the swan station, the pulse from the station not having the code put in brought down the plane to begin with... is that accurate?

yeah its true.

i loved and hated the recap episode D: it made me feel like i dident even need to watch all the seasons.

Don't think the writters know what is going on anymore.

actually when the writers pitched the show they only have 4-6 episodes written and when asked by the people at abc where they saw the show going they fully admitted they had no idea and were just winging it as they went along, hence it feels like you are really really high when watching it... because i think the writers are...

also i didn't post this as a place for people to bash the show, so if you dont like the show and thats all you have to offer, why not just start another thread called "bashing LOST" so we dont have to wade through those posts to get to actual ones...

thanks.

The LOST emotional spectrum for the last season.

Frist: Hope. This is the last season. The writers are going to explain everything, it is going to be a work of genius. A masterpiece that will have a place in television history for years to come.

Second: disappointment. No questions are answered. Also starting to notice that the characters don't answer any questions that others characters ask. I'm sure that if someone asked for a cup of tea on that island the answer would be vague and cryptic and would eventually somewhere down the line, get you shot and killed. But it's okay, no one really dies in this show.

Third: Confusion. A big plot point is revealed that makes you go - Ohhh, so that is what that was about? Then what about that thingy do-da? Did that not happen now? If it didn't happen that means what-you-call-him is still dead?

Last: Anger. The writers took a pussy way out. You feel unfufilled. Your mind is trying to trick you into thinking it was a good last episode. That it pleased you. When in reality you wish you had never watched it in the first place.

Now, I say all that from the bottom of my heart. I love lost. This is just how I feel when I watch it.

Now, I say all that from the bottom of my heart. I love lost. This is just how I feel when I watch it.

oh god dont even get me started how awful, just AWFUL the show is... but at the same time i love it and am completely addicted....

most likely if u asked for tea on the island, they would give u a dead plant and yet somehow, three weeks later you would have tea with cream and sugar... and the plant would have multiplied into a field of plants, but the last time you saw it, someone was chucking it into the ocean....

• 1 month later...

HOLY CHRIST!!!

just got caught up on my lost... oh my god how fucked up is this shit getting?

but so glad they are actually tying some of the old plot lines together...

although now i'm confused as to which world is real, and which one is not... after michaels comment about we are the ones that can't let go... very interesting ...

Actually, what you don't see is after the H-bomb and the electromagnetic explosion went off, you don't see the "separate timelines" connecting together. What if both events were actually happening at the same time? Just a thought.

Also, DHARMA means "messenger of the Gods" in real life. I always thought that the DHARMA initiative had a special role in helping to communicate with the understandings of the island.

I'm sorry, I'm really just trolling this thread, I'll stop now. :(

oh its alright it wasn't like an offensive trolling... was just saying i never watched the show, you post wasn't offensive or intrusive so feel free to troll away.

oh its alright it wasn't like an offensive trolling... was just saying i never watched the show, you post wasn't offensive or intrusive so feel free to troll away.

Will do :thumbsup:. Syler dies in the next episode of Heros.

hahah never watched heros either... man you are just 0-2 with ruining shows for me! lol

DAMNIT!....

Dexter kills himself next season

or....

Sookie marries Eric Northman

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kazzy

OMG a Lost thread!!!

Spoiler**

Sayid,Jin, Sun,and Frank!

All killed in one swoop

I cried when everybody started to cry over Sun and Jins deaths

Just seeing Hurley and Jack break like that killed me =(

2 more episodes till series finale!

OMG a Lost thread!!!

Spoiler**

Sayid,Jin, Sun,and Frank!

All killed in one swoop

I cried when everybody started to cry over Sun and Jins deaths

Just seeing Hurley and Jack break like that killed me =(

2 more episodes till series finale!

yeah by far the two hottest guys in the whole show - sayid and jin... both killed.. what the fuck man!!!!! soooo not ok... at least we still get to see them in the alternate reality time line.