LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Good Pull-Ups.

Hiya

What do you guys use for non-disposable pull-ups? I'd like to find some online that are like http://www.fetware.com/Diapers_Pull_On.htm but with a more baby-ish covering on them. I've seen them but I forget where.

And when it comes to local store bought disosables, what do you guys pickup? Pull-up wise.

Thanks so much. You guys have been a great help.

for disposables it's hands down Underjames! Kids pullups that fit most adults!

My cheapo generic pull-ups come from Dollar General stores :rolleyes: They don't hold much and are plain, but it sure beats wetting my pants- and they're super cheap (about $0.66 each) so I can afford to wear them daily B) Better ones that cost more wouldn't allow me daily wear so I'd still be having accidents without them :( If you can afford better then go for it- but if you really need light protection as I do then anything is better than nothing and cheap will do just fine if it has to ;)

Bettypooh

Boy, I eally don't know where to buy reusable cloth pull ups or "training pants". I'm sure that there are probably many others out there that can help in that way.

I have stated some of my views about adults wearing toddler or childrens disposable pants like goodnites and underjams. If you can fit in them, they are comfortable and work well for you, then go for it. On the other hand, many adults may find that Underjams and Goodnites (and Pull-Ups) are way to tight to squeeze into, uncomfortable, don't absorb well for adults and don't quite have the look of a diaper when worn on an adult body. I therefor say try disposable adult underwear. They will fit better and more comfortably, absorb better and look better proportionatly on an adult body. You can always decorate them with peel off cartoon stickers if you want to. As far as a good brand, I've found that Rite-Aid ones in overnight absorbency are about the best I've found.

For disposable, I usually use a Depends pull-on with a boost pad in it.

WOW! catie pie! Long time no see! :) you don't pop in here very often! Nice to see you here though :)

Anyways to the OP, Non disposable pull ups (training pants) I have found on Ebay occasionally. Special-clothes has a nice cloth trainer (pull up diaper) that is flannel I want to try what Very special clothes.com has for trainers, since they state that their design follows the look of the ones made by Gerber.....which would be really cool! :)

I'm still looking for the 'ideal' trainers though...

Most adult sized pullups basically suck :P The ones I have had the best luck with though are called protection plus extended wear (overnight) 'protective underwear'. They are thick, and hold a good amount, but you have to be careful, or they will over flow and leak (like any other pull up) I have tried boosters in them and that seems to help.

I also would like to try the Abena pull ups that are available, bt haven't ordered them yet, something on my 'to do' list.

Thats as far as I have gotten so far in my quest for adult sized training pants.....hope it helps.

qwack

AH! yup....I was looking at that vendor as well, they have some plain white trainers that look great! but it's hard to justify paying $40 for a pair of underwear.

I just add them to my watch list and keep on going. I might buy them in a moment of weakness :P

As far as disposable pull-ups, the Tranquility pull-ups are excellent and are the only pull-up I'll even wear. Of course if you want absorbancy, you'd definitely want to go with the nighttime pull-ups.