LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is There A Way To Disable Google Indexing For Your Account?

Guest 13obalicious

Guest 13obalicious

Admins change names all the time. Just post what you want it to be changed to and they'll change it. The people used to be able to change it themselves on the old forum system.

-Sophie

Awesome!!!

Guest 13obalicious

Or perhaps not use a user name here that you use anywhere else??????? As Winnie the pooh says. Think...Think...Think. :whistling:

You know you would think that I learned my lesson the first time this happened... (BTW this is not the first time this happened LMDAO!!! D = Diapered) Perhaps there is this subconscious drive to break away from hiding this all the time... To actually be known for who I am... To yell out the the whole f'ing world "I LOVE TO WEAR DIAPERS!!!" because I do. But this side of me always struggles with that side that wants to keep it private... Thus the life of an ABDLer

**Sigh**

Guest 13obalicious

You know what it was, I originally came up with the user name three years ago so that my email at the time would not be index-able as at the time the 13 was a "B"... just a few months ago I needed a new email so I looked up the my current user and nothing came up so I thought it was safe to use it for the new email. It will not be a big deal I've already got a new email in place and forwarding everything to it. The email has not been out for very long so ill be able slip through just fine...

And if someone finds out then who cares!!!, Ive been caught in my diapers before... seems to be a big deal at the time but it actually feels good in a way that it is no longer a secret... How great would it be to just be yourself?

Anyway, if it is possible to change my user name I would be very grateful if someone could help me out with that?

• Like 1

try to keep mine hidden as much as possible live in small comunity but who knows i guess i will deal with it if iam dicovered .Can't help it tried to stop wearing but can't good luck to u and everybody on this cool board !!!

• 2 weeks later...