LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Replacing Girlfriends Underwear With Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

This is a diaper forum, remember that folks. Any diaper questions should be allowed. And to those who keep giving me a negative rep, I don't care.

And I was talking about completely removing her underwear, like throwing them away, if they aren't expensive. And for those of you who say she will dump me, that is not true. When a girl loves someone you would be surprised what kind of things they will put up with. The reverse is true also. If you don't believe this, then you haven't been in love before.

IMO, replacing her underwear with diapers is not a deal breaker and from the responses here is more common than you think.

Now if I lived with a girl the toilet may mysteriously not work one day, and I could do that the same day I plant diapers in her drawers.

• Like 1

Seems to me some ab's just stop learning at certain ages. What the majority of us have learned and should know, the rare handful seem to stop absorbing any learning. What most of us naturally know these rare few are not lucky enough to partake in such smartiness.. lol

This is a diaper forum, remember that folks. Any diaper questions should be allowed. And to those who keep giving me a negative rep, I don't care.

And I was talking about completely removing her underwear, like throwing them away, if they aren't expensive. And for those of you who say she will dump me, that is not true. When a girl loves someone you would be surprised what kind of things they will put up with. The reverse is true also. If you don't believe this, then you haven't been in love before.

IMO, replacing her underwear with diapers is not a deal breaker and from the responses here is more common than you think.

Now if I lived with a girl the toilet may mysteriously not work one day, and I could do that the same day I plant diapers in her drawers.

Yeah I havn't been 'in love' before but I still know that even if she loves you she can still be creeped out by actions you take! I don't believe it is that common atall.

Plus is she not going to get a bit suspicious if the toilet happens to stop working one day and mysteriously there happen to be diapers in her drawers?

• Like 1
Guest little_jonny

Yeah I havn't been 'in love' before but I still know that even if she loves you she can still be creeped out by actions you take! I don't believe it is that common atall.

Plus is she not going to get a bit suspicious if the toilet happens to stop working one day and mysteriously there happen to be diapers in her drawers?

i have to agree. if the toilet some how "stops" wroking she will just call a plumer and see why it's "broken".. also if you just go and do this with out telling her about your secret life, she may be a little scared or creeped out by it. remember not many people think what we do is normal, some people think its strange and sick..just giving you my 2 cents

• Like 1

How about we replace your brain with an octopus...at least then there would be some intelligence :rolleyes:

Would definitely make him more intelligent than he is acting here.

IMO, replacing her underwear with diapers is not a deal breaker

(bold added for emphasis)

That's the thing, it is your opinion. That's the key word.

I'm starting to wonder if you have ever had a girlfriend before, and if the girlfriend you supposedly have now is real or just a figment of your imagination.

On that note, I get to use my favorite photo.

legendarythread.jpg

• Like 1

i_love_this_thread.jpg

Would definitely make him more intelligent than he is acting here.

(bold added for emphasis)

That's the thing, it is your opinion. That's the key word.

I'm starting to wonder if you have ever had a girlfriend before, and if the girlfriend you supposedly have now is real or just a figment of your imagination.

On that note, I get to use my favorite photo.

legendarythread.jpg

These pictures are awesomeeeee...