LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Cushies - The Pics!

Wow, this is an amazingly adorable diaper! One large tape per side, all-over huggies-like print. Plastic backing, standing leg gathers. large hour-glass padding shape. Best ABU product ever!

post-1-12647045853936_thumb.jpg

post-1-12647045863848_thumb.jpg

post-1-12647045874515_thumb.jpg

post-1-12647045853936_thumb.jpg

post-1-12647045863848_thumb.jpg

post-1-12647045874515_thumb.jpg

Don't know yet. Heading out for a bit, so will try them for fit and absorbency tonight.I only have 2 diapers right now from the sample delivery, so not in a rush to run out of em :)

Just out one on, about to nap a bit. Fit is good, with the elastic legs creating a natural pocket in the rear - a poop pouch as I call it.

post-1-12647169522107_thumb.jpg

Need someone in better shape to model them - between my size and my skin problems, I'm not subjecting your eyes to that which can't be unseen!

post-1-12647169522107_thumb.jpg

Holy Smokes Batman! The look is definitely A+. Not sure what the pricing is on them, but if they were comparable to bambino's AND if they got them to make STRETCHABLE sides... 2 words... Bambino Killer (iphone pun) and Perfect Diaper!

I so am gonna order a sample pack anyhow- i like purple!

There is one thing I can assure you of and THIS is not a Bambino Killer...buy the way they are $90 a case...I assure you also they are no where near as absorbent - you can look at them and tell that.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate what ABU is doing - I just can't fathom paying the prices they are asking and not getting any where near the quality of Bambino, Secure, or Abena.

• Like 1