LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diaper Split In The Back While At Work.

Baxter

So right after I pee big time in my diaper I head in to the bathroom to make sure I didn't have any leaks. I go in to the stall and drop my pants to check them and I plunk down on the toilet and the back of my pee filled diaper slit along my butt crack. I had no back up diapers and the person who cleans the bathrooms also works with me. He always talks about the gross stuff in the trash cans so I couldn't toss my diaper in there. I also couldn't wear the diaper cause the soaked stuffing was coming out. So I rolled it up and put it in my pocket and went back to my cubicle. Thanks to Macgyver like skills I used the four plastic bags that I had left from lunches I brought in. I put the diaper in one bag then put that bag inside another. What a nightmare!

So right after I pee big time in my diaper I head in to the bathroom to make sure I didn't have any leaks. I go in to the stall and drop my pants to check them and I plunk down on the toilet and the back of my pee filled diaper slit along my butt crack. I had no back up diapers and the person who cleans the bathrooms also works with me. He always talks about the gross stuff in the trash cans so I couldn't toss my diaper in there. I also couldn't wear the diaper cause the soaked stuffing was coming out. So I rolled it up and put it in my pocket and went back to my cubicle. Thanks to Macgyver like skills I used the four plastic bags that I had left from lunches I brought in. I put the diaper in one bag then put that bag inside another. What a nightmare!

What kind of diaper were you wearing?

I am really surprised this hasent come up on here before, When I was wearing 24/7 before I started using the shieth legbag during the daytime.

I found that most all in one disposables will split like this longways along youre butt.

This usually occurs when youre phyically active in an all in one diaper Abean X plus, Molicare Super plus, any of the heavyweight diapers really.

What I think happens is when you put the diaper on, as you want it to stay in place and not slide down or move around you fit it snuggly, so that it at least starts off tight to youre body.

When you've been wearing it for an hour or more and walking, moving around, bending ect, you will sweat and as you do so the diaper becomes a little

damp and sticky and that's before you actually wet it, and what I think happens is because it's kinda stuck to youre but and not sliding over it, this causes the diaper to get pulled as you move, eventually splitting in the area mentioned above. That my theory anyway, unless anyone knows different.

I've never had this happen with adult pull ups only all in one type diapers.

I am really surprised this hasent come up on here before, When I was wearing 24/7 before I started using the shieth legbag during the daytime.

I found that most all in one disposables will split like this longways along youre butt.

You make a great point, why hasn't it!? I have actually found that, when I am wearing and I sit on the toilet, the diaper will stretch in the butt to create an area that is stretched out and about to split.

Actually, the very first bambino I ever wore split right down the back with a loud 'pop' when I was sitting down. This hasn't happened since but I think it was just a matter of the top tapes being a little too low around my hips so that as I was bending down that extra stress was just too much for the plastic.

Having the diaper too tight might have something to do with it, I agree, but using powder with disposables, I always find that it turns into a

sort of horrible paste when you sweat, also diaper manufacturers often stat that you should not use power with their diapers because it blocks up the pores in the material next to youre skin and effects the absorbancy of the diaper.

why not throw it in the bathrooma can? didn't have your name on it. doubt he/she would go around asking.

most of the thoughts about us getting caught are created since we focus on them. most people do not notice what we wear under our pants (unless it is obvious).

Since the diaper was already split open, you should have emptied the stuffing into the toilet and pocketed the shell of the diaper. I had to do that and it worked quite nicely.

I did empty some of it out. I had to flush the toilet twice because some of the stuffing didn't go down.

I've had a couple different diapers split down the back. Can't remember exactly which brand they were but know they were of a premium type diaper. Happened after wearing so long or all night and part of the day and it getting wet in the butt, sticking to my butt and then no sliding around on it causing it to split or other times at least almost split by it being very stretched out on the plastic sheeting. Luckily I was home everytime.

I've had that happen to me before. I believe it was due to a manufacturing defect. I called in (they were depend) and they sent me some coupons for several dollars off my next purchase.

I've only had this happen two times. Once was a medium sized Bambino. I was in the process of sitting back down on my sofa and it ripped. Worst part was that I had the flu and had an UBER mess in the worst way. :(

I've had mine split while snow boarding. I learned to keep it loose in the back from years of bedwetting and being active in diapers. The time that the Attends split though, damn it was nasty....

I felt the diaper gel slowly working it's way down my legs inside my waterproof ski pants. Oh what a mess. I didn't have any other pants on since it was really nice out and I wanted to enjoy boarding in just a diaper. Well the pellets from the diaper were everywhere when I took my pants off and I had to wash them. What a mess.