LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thumbsucker... London Closet Case?

I think its quite sad tbh that a harmless pic has come to a 2 page debate about ralther or not its legal to post a photo, If anything however I would blur the face out, someone has already said that a news photogpher (forgive my spelling) would not of been given legal action if he/she took pics from a news point of view of random people passing through, However saying that, I have seen programmes like 'cops' documanrty's where they blur innocent by standers, or even people they are filming at the time. So I think its more a moral judgement then lawful one.

Does DD wish to take the moral judgement and either remove the photo for good? or blur it out?

• Like 1

^^ Well played, sir. :)

Getting back OT, I'd like to throw in something about the sucking of the thumb and it's different meanings. Here in the dirty south, I've seen many young girls sucking their thumbs while walking down the street, or cruising the mall, and even ordering at my counter. I asked my friend about this (he's like my Dirty South Sherpa) and he told me that it means it's an open invitation to solicit them for fellatio. "It means dey'll suck yo' dick, mayne."

Off topic but relevant ;)

To read this thread makes it obvious why I so love this forum :) We saw many differing opinions, very in-depth thought, strong feelings well expressed, and not a single flame :thumbsup: It's kind of funny to see such maturity in a place where immaturity is part of the theme :rolleyes: but it warms my heart to feel that I am a part of this very good thing. Kudos to all!

Bettypooh

So, what we've ascertained is that it isn't illegal, although there is a chance there could be a civil case in the very remote chance than the subject saw the photo, and that it's okay to post humiliating photos of other people, as long as a different web site does it first and it's not British people we're embarrassing.

Got it.

So, what we've ascertained is that it isn't illegal, although there is a chance there could be a civil case in the very remote chance than the subject saw the photo, and that it's okay to post humiliating photos of other people, as long as a different web site does it first and it's not British people we're embarrassing.

Got it.

That's about the just of it. :roflmao:

There is an obvious privacy and usage rights concern so probably best to let the topic go imageless now. Most everyone has seen it already anywho.

On the topic of thumb-sucking. My best friend before I moved down south was a thumb-sucker still in his late teens. He went for the full thumb, with the pointing finger curled around his nose. Sometimes he woudl even do it while driving - WITH THAT HAND - tilting his head with the wheel as he rode. Always made me laugh. Sadly I lost contact with him after some hard times on his end and I fear he is no longer with us. In truth he was probably my only TRUE real-world friend back home, and I haven't had a friend that close since. Had one good friend down here - who was also a DL - but he moved away.