LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Eating Right Now?

Sunflower seeds :3 it's what I tend to snack on at 5am~

I just finished an amazing vegan curry I made :D

Oh! Oh! Another vegan :D You simply must share the recipe, Puddin' demands it (she's very pushy donchaknow)

I'm still a bit hazy on the whole biscuit/cookie thing, So a cookie is, well, a cookie. Where as a biscuit is more along the lines of a hard cookie, like an oreo? So is it the hardness that determines the difference?

British

Biscuit: Hard and normally sweet. It's derived from a French word, literally 'cook twice'. See Digestive biscuit

Cookie: Soft and sweet. Like American cookies. Only baked once. See Choc Chip Cookie

The difference is the second cooking, which removes almost all the moisture and hardens it. Yes, Oreo 'cookies' are biscuits :)

American

Biscuit: A baked, pastry/bread wrapped item, normally filled with something. Not dissimilar to a Cornish pasty. If it's unfilled, it's basically a scone.

Cookie: Same as both British cookies and biscuits although the softer ones are the norm.

This post brought to you by a two-year British expat in the USA ;)

An 85 year old woman. All her varicose veins does wonders for my teeth. Of course I`m not eating her raw, how disgusting!! She has been on the spit for a few hours,tender and succulent now. :thumbsup:

Wow, lol...No words. I was going to say something, but...I just have no words.

I had a grapefruit!

~ moogle

Stir Fry!!!!!!! That sounds really good to me! So I vote you eat stir fry, that way I can live vicariously through you.:P

LOL! Maybe I should start a poll. I'm gonna be making both today anyway, eating one and freezing the other (how I love making one huge meal and freezing the leftovers for when I'm too lazy to cook :thumbsup:).

Oh, and I just ate a Fiber One Chocolate Mocha bar for a snack (so I won't be ravenous). This one's okay but I prefer the Oats and Chocolate...Chocolate Mocha kind is a little too sweet for me. I also have the Oats and Caramel kind that I have yet to try. Fiber One bars are awesome, because they taste like candy but have fiber...That way I can have my candy and eat it too, 'cause Daddy can't say no to the fiber :P hehe! After I go through all these bars, I'm gonna grab the other kinds - Oats and Peanut Butter, Oats and Strawberry, and Oats and Apple Streusel. I'll post the tallies of my findings here or in a new topic if anyone wants to see. (By the way, I know I probably sound like a Fiber One commercial but they are good...)

Oh...one more thing though...They aren't health food so please don't think that...Each regular bar has 130-150 calories and added sugars with the 9g of fiber. There are 90 calorie bars that have 5g of fiber, but those aren't health food either. I personally just like them better than a candy bar with no fiber.

~ moogle