LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Movie

So I just saw the Movie Avatar at a really nice theater with comfy leather seats...in 3D. First off, It was a great movie, especially in 3D. Second, I wore a diaper! I wore an abena x-Plus with a black onesie and blue denim overalls over the top. I did have a jacket on which I took off once i got to my seat. I do not ever want to go see a movie again without wearing a diaper, it was fantastic. I can control my bladder, and i probably could have lasted through the whole 2 hours and 40 minutes of it, but I did not have to. I ended up peeing twice during the movie and no leakage :D I have not been out much, or for long periods of time wearing a diaper so this was a great experience.

So I just saw the Movie Avatar at a really nice theater with comfy leather seats...in 3D. First off, It was a great movie, especially in 3D. Second, I wore a diaper! I wore an abena x-Plus with a black onesie and blue denim overalls over the top. I did have a jacket on which I took off once i got to my seat. I do not ever want to go see a movie again without wearing a diaper, it was fantastic. I can control my bladder, and i probably could have lasted through the whole 2 hours and 40 minutes of it, but I did not have to. I ended up peeing twice during the movie and no leakage :D I have not been out much, or for long periods of time wearing a diaper so this was a great experience.

That's too funny! When I went to watch the Avatar, I wore a diaper too! Much more convenient than getting up in the middle... and I can still get a large drink!

Hi, Glad you found it so enjoyable. I can't possibly make it through a whole movie of that length without a diaper so I always wear to the movies. It makes the experience so much better and I don't miss any of the movie.

Hugs,

Freta

Yes. I went with my family and my son, daughter-in-law, and wife all had to go to the bathroom during the movie. I wore two and my bibs and had a blast! Great movie! 3-D is awesome! I watched Final Destination 3 in 3-D too! I don't know how many times I peed for those two movies, but the action was wild enough to scare me bad enough to pee! I love diapers!

(No offense to anyone who chooses to do this) I think it's gross to actually "use" your diaper during a movie because other people are in there snacking on popcorn and sitting down for a long period of time and it's just gross to have someone near you be soiling themselves... Again, no offense to anyone who does this but I am just stating what I personally think! :)

I saw avatar diapered, pretty early in the morning, I'm diapered 24/7, I don't wet all the time or mess but I did have a cup of tea and a soggy diaper a good way in :)

Decent movie, I saw it in 2d on a pretty small screen and really think it will be awesome in 3d. Yeah, i know, but I saw it with family that cant handle 3d.

where did you find a black onesie?? I need one for my work! I love going out and about diapered, its great!

~Brian

The onesie i got from this SITE though they call them bodysuits. The main thing is they have snaps at the crotch. Made for men and women

and Beachxbunny123, I only urinated in them and the smell was contained, I did not defecate. I find people who munch like rabbits on snacks and popcorn through the movie annoying if they sit near me. People do not have to sit near me, and in any case the theater was nearly empty when I went.

(No offense to anyone who chooses to do this) I think it's gross to actually "use" your diaper during a movie because other people are in there snacking on popcorn and sitting down for a long period of time and it's just gross to have someone near you be soiling themselves... Again, no offense to anyone who does this but I am just stating what I personally think! :)

If you're wetting, that's not a problem. Soiling? Yes. I agree with you.

Actually, I haven't seen Avatar yet, but I'm not going to pad up for the theater.

So long as you're only urinating in them, diapers typically don't tend to smell unless you go too long without a change. And if the people around you don't know you're wearing, then no harm done. Besides, I deal with people every day at work that want to make me puke simply because they apparently don't know what soap is. So if I had to take my pick, I would rather sit next to someone in a diaper who doesn't smell than someone who doesn't have any concept of personal hygiene.

• Like 1

lol thats funny. i went to see the same movie. now im 24/7 but my wife/mommy put on a diaper because she didnt want to miss anything. and she peed a couple of times. and what was even better. is that after the movie she went and cleaned her self up and put her underwear on. and then she changed me. and she told me the bathroom trash can had about 12 adult diapers in it. SO im guessing alot of poeple eather wear for just watching long movies. or theres alot of poeple that need to wear diapers that went to the movies at the same time, or that there other AB/DLs in my area.

So long as you're only urinating in them, diapers typically don't tend to smell unless you go too long without a change. And if the people around you don't know you're wearing, then no harm done. Besides, I deal with people every day at work that want to make me puke simply because they apparently don't know what soap is. So if I had to take my pick, I would rather sit next to someone in a diaper who doesn't smell than someone who doesn't have any concept of personal hygiene.

Totally agreed.