LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't Jewish but I look forward to Passover because I'm currently drinking Yellow-cap Coke. Mmmmmmmmm :D

Other than the cap, the bottles look virtually identical but if you look at the ingredients, gone is the high fructose corn syrup and in it's place is sucrose, i.e. cane sugar :)

cold, cheap American light beer... I took off the wall mounted sink, cleaned up the mount and got it mounted on the wall right. Yeah! Oh, look...the drain doesn't line up now. Umm, this will take a pipe wrench to loosen it... Got it lined up! Now to just tighten it a little with the wrench... *&%$#$%!!! Broke off behind the wall.

Quick trip to HD, got a fernco reducer and bit for the dremel to remove one of the wall tiles. Got a tile off, got the fernco on, got the pipe clamps tight after some fussing behind the wall. Got the sink fixed!!! It's beer time.

Went to the movies and saw Green Zone today, got the free refill on my large Mr. Pibb on the way out. Got home and Mr. Pibb, meet Sailor Jerry, Sailor Jerry, meet Mr. Pibb. A match made in heaven. :-)

Hugs,

Freta