LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Microfibre Towel

jbz2079

Has anyone tried Micro Fiber towels as a diaper? If yes what were the results?

I've not tried microfiber as a diaper but as regular underwear it seems to compare in absorbency with an equal thickness of cotton, or maybe better :blush: It's really soft and comfy and dries quickly- and that can matter a lot! :lol:

Bettypooh

i have never tryed them for this however we do have quite a few of them, some for when we go away, or for beach days...and one we carry in our bag when out on the open moor...incase we go paddeling in the streams....i can vouch for absorbentcy, they are much better than avrage, also they dry super quick :) i'd give it a go :)

hugs

juniper

xxx

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

Has anyone tried Micro Fiber towels as a diaper? If yes what were the results?

YES! They work GREAT!

I bought a pack of 25 detail towels for like $11.00 at one of those warehouse stores.

They make great soakers and diaper stuffers for bedtime.

I used to have a problem with a certain part of my anatomy pointing in the wrong direction in my sleep

when I was training to become a bedwetter, so I would build a little dam in the top of the front of my diaper.

No more problem!

Haven't reached that goal yet as my favorite bathroom is broken and the teeny shower in my other bath is too small

to take care of business in an efficient manner.

I'm workin' on it though...

I have been useing microfiber towels in my disposeables for the last few years, got them at sams, a big bag for about 12 bucks.

They work great as long as you don't put them too far back in your diaper, if you sit on them when they are soaked they flood the diaper, but one thing to do great is take a flood, if you like to wait and flood like I do you will like these.

I lay 2 of them on the floor one on top of the other, then I roll or fold one edge of the 2 towels toward the center then I do the same with the other side, this creates a trough in the center, just center yourself and diaper up, make sure to recenter yourself after your done tapeing up, then you can flood and the microfiber will absorb it quickly.

They wash out easily in a sink, with light soap and dry rapidly near a heat source or on a cloths line.....Enjoy

micro fibers come in a large variety of different types of 'towels' there are some like the sham wow which are manufactured strictyl for their absorbancy, and their are others like the ones many places use for their custodial crews are 'electrically charged' to pick up dust, bacteria and other particles... so if you are going to be buying a 'microfiber' make sure it is like the shammy or shamwow, not just the ones you can get for cleaning... they are NOT absorbant like you are wanting, but rather repel liquid for a certain amount of time, causing it to bead up... -- i use this kind every day at work.

• Like 1