LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In The Hospital

I went to the hospital for some back issues that I have and while we were walking threw the ER I noticed that there was a whole rack of diapers in the corner. Soem thick cloth looking ines and then a whole stack of disp green diapers. Lots and lots of them, I mean like hundreds. I had to force myself to look away. My wife noticed me looking at them and gave me "the look" Oh well still quite a sighting.

you can look, but you better not touch :lol:

I might have been tempted to have an accident and blame the medication, get some hot nurse to but me in one, but I am a dumbass as stated previously :lol:

So I am in school for nursing and about to start working as a CNA (for some medical experience to put on my resume), I know I am going to be so tempted to occasionally slip one into my bag. Even more so if they have cloth, I have none and would love just one....

Yea, I am a bad boy

So I am in school for nursing and about to start working as a CNA (for some medical experience to put on my resume), I know I am going to be so tempted to occasionally slip one into my bag. Even more so if they have cloth, I have none and would love just one....

Yea, I am a bad boy

"We need a volunteer to be the patient for diapering lessons. Ah, Tigon seems to be wetting himself with excitement, hop up on the table!"

• Like 1

I have the opposite reaction whenever I visit my grandmother at the nursing home(twice a year). I go into her room and usually rummage throughstuff to locatehearing aids and whatnot and low and behold there is a tena diaper. Then I realize who it's gonna go on and I just shudder a bit.

• Like 1

I have the opposite reaction whenever I visit my grandmother at the nursing home(twice a year). I go into her room and usually rummage throughstuff to locatehearing aids and whatnot and low and behold there is a tena diaper. Then I realize who it's gonna go on and I just shudder a bit.

Yeah, that's when fantasy turns into a big ball of reality.

• Like 1

That's pretty much my reaction. Seeing diapers in hospitals, hospices and nursing homes is rather depressing. I remember seeing an unfinished pack in my grandmother's bedroom when we were going through the house.

Even more so if they have cloth, I have none and would love just one....

I'd wager the cloth-looking things were probably reusable underpads rather than diapers. They tend to use them as a backup to catch stuff that might ooze from the patient. And I don't just mean pee...

A few months ago I was following a gastroenterologist around and while he was showing me how to use the endoscope, all I could focus on was the giant cupboard of Depends straight across from me, serendipitously left agape by a careless nurse O_O. I had to mentally stab myself every fifteen seconds . . . it was terrible, doc had to have noticed >_<

This crap is gonna get me in trouble one day if I'm not more careful!

A few months ago I was following a gastroenterologist around and while he was showing me how to use the endoscope, all I could focus on was the giant cupboard of Depends straight across from me, serendipitously left agape by a careless nurse O_O. I had to mentally stab myself every fifteen seconds . . . it was terrible, doc had to have noticed >_<

This crap is gonna get me in trouble one day if I'm not more careful!

I can completely relate to everything in this post. Except I was following a NP around the clinic I externed at. She had to have noticed.:huh: