LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Intermittent Wearing And Possible Loss Of Control....

I don't wear 24/7 yet, tho that is my eventual goal, and today i noticed something that's made me go "oh rats!"

When I wear I can get to a point where i can wet without really controlling it, and it just trickles out, which is fine and pretty cool that i don't have to worry about forcing it.

What has me worried is this: I've started noticing my bladder capacity shrinking and when it gets to a point of being full, i'll start to trickle if i can't hustle to the restroom.

I wouldn't be so worried if I had the means to begin wearing 24/7, but as it currently stands, my current state of unemployment seems to not be coming to an end in the near future.

Has this ever happened to anyone else, intermittent wearing leading to near-accidents while not wearing? I want to know if this is just my head playing a trick because i do want so desperately to begin wearing 24/7 or if this is my body beginning to change.

I have noticed my urgency feelings are a bit stronger then they used to be, and I seem to get that feeling of needing to go a little quicker..... and I'm just the same, when I'm wearing I can wee with out thinking. I think its probably a mental thing personelly.

I have never leaked, but I have had moments when I almost forgot I didn't have a diaper on, ups! But then relies that I didn't wear, and don't go in my pants. I better not wear something that feels like a diaper, then maybe accidents are waiting to occur.

I guess the subconscious get used to wearing diaper, and just lets it out! The trick is maybe to tell the subconscious that now I don't wear so don't, and now I wear so its okay!

For because when I wear diaper, my control is not that good. It might trickle out, but if a lot I have to focus to let go. It has been easier now than in the beginning, but my subconscious still fights it, sometimes want to hold, in reflex just holds when I want it to go.

If you're enjoying a diaper in privacy, there's no hurry to fill it, don't strain to pee, Just let things happen naturally. Drink more fluids, having a cup of water with each cup of coffee is a sure way to increase your natural pee output. Soon you'll feel the urge, but don't give in and do a little trickle, hold on till you're really full then reward yourself with one of those hot wet floods.

It sounds like you've detrained your bladder by peeing little and often, why not use your diaper as a great retraining aid. When you feel the need, just relax and wait for the urgency to pass, this cycle can happen several times. Hold on and on..... non diaper wearers begin to panic when getting this far incase they don't get to a toilet in time, we can just hold on when wearing a diaper, remaining relaxed and calm in the knowledge that when and where-ever we reach our physical limit, we can just let go, remaining confident that there will be no wet pants while we privately enjoy that wonderful combination of stress relief with the bonus of that long, warm stimulating flood around our sensitive areas as a personal reward for being good and holding on so long.

• 1 month later...

I don't wear 24/7 yet, tho that is my eventual goal, and today i noticed something that's made me go "oh rats!"

When I wear I can get to a point where i can wet without really controlling it, and it just trickles out, which is fine and pretty cool that i don't have to worry about forcing it.

What has me worried is this: I've started noticing my bladder capacity shrinking and when it gets to a point of being full, i'll start to trickle if i can't hustle to the restroom.

I wouldn't be so worried if I had the means to begin wearing 24/7, but as it currently stands, my current state of unemployment seems to not be coming to an end in the near future.

Has this ever happened to anyone else, intermittent wearing leading to near-accidents while not wearing? I want to know if this is just my head playing a trick because i do want so desperately to begin wearing 24/7 or if this is my body beginning to change.

I have that problem lol....lately I have been having lots of accidents. I wouldnt stop them though... makes me feel that much more childish

I have that problem lol....lately I have been having lots of accidents. I wouldnt stop them though... makes me feel that much more childish

I've found that my bladder has become over sensitive where every time I wake up I feel a fullness in my bladder really need to use toilet, I have to go three to four times in one night, I just wear a nappy in the day so that's not a problem..... I have lost the reflex feeling after a pee so just tend to dribble also....

I have definitely noticed more urgency when I am wearing a diaper as opposed to not wearing. Its almost as though my mind has figured out that I don't need to worry about wetting my pants when I am all diapered up.

I get a similar feeling when I really have to pee. I can manage to keep control until I see a toilet and then all bets are off. Its like the muscles start to relax as soon as I see a toilet even though I still need to get to the toilet and pull down my pants.

You're wrong again curiositykilledthecat! Its 57 here in my county, get it right!

My prostate is good I think? I know I snorted bowls full of ketamine while in Goa last year which they say messes you up but my prostate is fine...

You guys per capita are actually worse than us. We have more but they're spread out better, other wise we'd crack in half. -_-

Disposable income wise we are richer, I don't see many Americans travelling around when I'm on vacation because frankly the dollar exchange is weak compared to the British pound which has taken a battering but still stronger then your dollar, we don't have tent cities here my friend... <_<

Disposable income wise we are richer, I don't see many Americans travelling around when I'm on vacation because frankly the dollar exchange is weak compared to the British pound which has taken a battering but still stronger then your dollar, we don't have tent cities here my friend... <_<

George,GET IT CHECKED.It can kill ya kiddo.any one agree?

I blame the obesity epidemic, we seem to be catching up with the Americans!

Hey watch your mouth man, 'mericans be lurking bro. I have noticed the exact same thing as the OP. When I am not wearing I have to go all the time even though it's not much. However I when I am in a situation where I can't go I can still hold It forever, with great effort of course...