LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Incon. Control Product For Men

Hi--

I've tried the product, and it is, in my experience, a step up from condom caths and other external devices. The bags are connected by tubing to a larger leg or thigh bag, because the provided one is very small for anyone with more than dribbling. I looked into getting this system, only to find that my insurance covers it so poorly through their distributor that the distributor won't handle it (this is in California only, apparently).

My urologist is still encouraging me to investigate botox, but for now, it's diapers for me.

Gimwet

Knuxie--

This device affixes to the head of the penis (only), and its adhesive is not hard or harmful for skin, as with most condom caths. The material they have developed moves with the skin, and doesn't have the same problems with coming loose, etc. that are so common to condom caths. There is still the necessity of tubes and bags, of course.

Gimwet

I've got the sample coming 1st part of this week. I am told you would need to change it every time you shower. Therefore total expense is abot 300.00 per month if insurance will not cover it. I do have leg bags so I'll check it out. The collection bag that is part of the system is only 200cc so a leg bag is a must. From what the distributor told me is that unless the membrane gets wet the cath would be very hard to remove. Should be interesting

It sounds interesting, but what if the wearer urinates in large amounts regularly on a daily basis?

Not sure although I don't ever "flood" I just constantly leak. If I have a lot of water quickly I will soon have more than just a leak so for me that should not be a problem. I can see where flooding would be a problem though.

I think that's one of the advantages of the Liberty product; flooding was when I'd "blow off" most of the condom caths. The product seems to allow easier flow with less backup---just make sure all your other connections are secure! BTW, I also used them with the bag removed---just the attaching part connected to the tube to the leg bag. That small bag seemed silly to me, and it's removeable.

Gimwet

Not sure although I don't ever "flood" I just constantly leak. If I have a lot of water quickly I will soon have more than just a leak so for me that should not be a problem. I can see where flooding would be a problem though.

Yeah, well for me, the urge to wet comes once every 4-5 hours so I don't leak little amounts at a time.

Well I got my sample pack yesterday morning & decided to try it right away. I also got a 1000cc leg bag. I do have to say that once applied to the head of the penis it's on there to stay! No leaks there however the leg bag fits directly to the 200cc collection bag and that causes a kink which does not seem to allow urine to pass properly into the leg bag. There is also a cloth strap that has a pouch that holds the collection bag that got wet for some reason. For the mobile person I'm not sure I like it yet. Diapers seem much easier. I almost like a foley more at this point. I do need to give it more time though

Hi Incondl--

As I posted above, you might try removing the small 200cc bag and affixing your leg-bag tube directly to the Liberty device (eliminating the small bag completely). I did this, with better results.

Good luck with your continuing test; please keep us posted with further results.

Gimwet