LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nightmare On Elm St. (2010)

Guest Dodi

As a fan of the original movies I can't wait for this movie to be released, unfortunately I live in England and it's not due to be released until May. Has this movie already been released in the States?

Guest ilovebunnies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-tSvrkKx2Y oh theres the trailer, it says april 30th. I cant wait, that will be sooooooooo exciting. He is my fav killer, well also micheal myers to. Its funny cuz freddy used to scare me so bad when i first watched it. I wasnt allowed as a kid to watch scary movies, but i think i first saw it when i was like 15. the new freddy will never compare to the old though.

it seems to be a common thing now most films seem to be released at the same time or close all over the world, to try and stop piracy..

I am a fan of nightmare on elm str myself, whilst the last one sucked I hope this one lives up to its name, considering its a prequal as well..

i have yet to hear about it and i gre up loving freddy movies as a child. i dont want him to be screwed up. since they are remaking i hope they did it justice and made him the badass he was in teh first one. he wasnt big on puns and quips just flat out killing people.

Elsewhere on the net, there're concerns that they're screwing the pooch with this one. Unlike Michael Myers or Jason, there's only one person who can truely be Freddy: Robert Englund. Also, Freddy is really supposed to be more of the darker side of the Trickster archetype, who really would take enjoyment out of literally killing people with his puns. Without a proper sense of twisted humor, the character won't work as the Freddy we all know and either love or hate... Messing with perfection is often a good way to have your efforts reduced to a pile of crap.

Why, oh why, do so many of the people in Hollywood always feel the need to remake every horror film that grossed five cents over the last century?

I guess that I lost all faith in horror film remakes after sitting through the 2003 Texas Chainsaw Massacre (which is easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen) and the new Friday the 13th (which was not quite as bad, but still a disgrace to the original).

As far as to how this one will hold up, I haven't a clue. The trailers look decent, but we all should know that doesn't mean much.

Instead of trying to create a cash-cow horror remake film, I would rather see more filmmakers try to create more original horror cinema. Show off some creative colors, for a change.

Having seen the previews for the new Nightmare on Elm Street in theaters, I do think it looks like a halfway decent movie. I am looking forward to watching it in theaters when it does come out in a few months...

Having seen the previews for the new Nightmare on Elm Street in theaters, I do think it looks like a halfway decent movie. I am looking forward to watching it in theaters when it does come out in a few months...

Looking forward to a decent horror flick. I swear Eli Roth ruined the genre when it became ludicrous gore over genuine fright. I never found the movies scary but their predicatbility was what made them fun. Freddy returns, some teenagers get stoned, freddy does an incredible mind fuck while killing them. Wash, rinse and repeat.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, well, here we have yet another remake that is completely unecessary, damn how tired I`m of Follywood and their need to remake already excellent horror-flicks. The first Nightmare being one of them. If they can`t be creative, make new horror-films that stand out, they should fucking leave the whole genre alone. But I guess that is a tall order when dealing with corporate suits devoid of any artistic sensibility whatsoever, with not a glimmer of respect or understanding of the genre and with dollar signs constantly flashing in their empty eyes. That is why we have PG-13 "horror" films today, something pruned and totally safe for all the kiddies to watch.A truly sad state of affairs. :badmood: