LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Sure What Is Wrong With Me

My friends and I started to notice that while in public I need to rush to the bathroom very frequently every 30mins - 1hr just for just a few dribbles and I have noticed very rarely I have let a little dribble here and there into the "Protection" as sometimes its a little yellow when I change but you have to look very closely for it as well as the "dribbling feeling"(which I haven't told G.P but knows I wear due to "sweating" not even believe its just sweat anymore). Scary as I don't know what is causing it at the moment I am humoring my G.P as she is testing for diabetes as we both don't think thats it as I had a full blood test due to Bipolar meds about a couple of months a go and it would have shown and psychiatrist would have said something and my G.P is also ordered a urine sample as well. I asked her if could be bladder she said she didn't think so.

So don't know and concerned and scared I could becoming incontinent I see my G.P next in 2 weeks

Hope this makes sense

First are you incontinent? You are labeled as such on your profile, but can't determine that from your post. Kinda runs in circles there dude. Anyway your GP will send you to a more qualified level of the medical field if she deems necessary. If you were older I'd go with Prostrate, your gonna love that test.... :P

My suggestion to the OP is to seek a referral to a qualified Board Certified urologist as soon as possible.

Diabetes can certainly cause some of the dribbling and frequent urination you mention. Just because one blood test did not find diabetes a few months ago hardly rules that out currently.

My suggestion to the OP is to seek a referral to a qualified Board Certified urologist as soon as possible.

Diabetes can certainly cause some of the dribbling and frequent urination you mention. Just because one blood test did not find diabetes a few months ago hardly rules that out currently.

Well my G.P just gave me the results over email and the results were fine so was the sugar levels so its NOT Diabetes (THANK THE LORD) I see her again next friday 22/Jan.

So here you say you're sweating. On incont.org you (Tom P) say it's loss of bladder control. Which is it?

Well both I Incontinence as my G.P thinks its a sensitive bladder (issue just before I started wearing)as they couldn't find UTI and told me to do some bladder retraining because of the need to find a restroom more often that (approx 20-30mins) and dribbling and with the sweating I was getting sick of soaked underwear and rashes on a daily basis so I asked (because a good friend who knew about situation about the sweat suggesting asking Dr) if wearing something absorbent would help and she agreed it was a good idea (didn't know absorbent meant what I'm wearing now is what absorbent meant and still hard emotionally as I'd never thought I'd had to wear something like this.

I'd say it goes along in the story section. The OP keeps posting this same "I might be..." in multiple forums. Sounds more like someone trying to justify their fetish.

Well I wished it was a story and I was just trying to look for answers as I have no idea whats happening as I am confused about what is happening and it does get really stressful and scarey when no one except me and the doctor know I guess I was looking for a place to vent and support and maybe a bit of advice.

I found this site by accident a couple of years a go because I was trying to find information on how to be more supportive to a good friend of mine still wets the bed as an adult (I used to tease him about wearing Depends to bed) I have no idea how I stumbled apon this site but stayed because I guess because some of the stories and role play.

I wish I didn't have to wear as sometime they because of the stigma depress me and I am self conscious and anxious when I go out in public wondering if people can tell I'm wearing.

You are always so sweet and understanding, Angela. luv and huggles