LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To This (Kind Of)

I have been a bedwetter for a while now, but in the last few months I have started having leakage issues during the day. This has really got me stressed out. I work in a very masucilne and ego driven field and if anyone found out I am afraid I would be thought of less. I am not sure how to handle the day time issues, when at home I use pullups and hit the restroom often, when out diapers and at work I use male guards and really hit the rettoom often (at least every 20-30 minutes). Last night we went to an event with somne friends from work and I used a pullup with a guard in it. I ended up changing the guard twice in about 2 hours and when we went over to a friends house I felt my pants leg get wet and I was afriad to sit on thie furniture so I ended up standing for our whole visit. I really hate the way this is affecting my life. Does anyone have any advice they can offer?

Thanks,

John

See your doctor!

I have been a bedwetter for a while now, but in the last few months I have started having leakage issues during the day. This has really got me stressed out. I work in a very masucilne and ego driven field and if anyone found out I am afraid I would be thought of less. I am not sure how to handle the day time issues, when at home I use pullups and hit the restroom often, when out diapers and at work I use male guards and really hit the rettoom often (at least every 20-30 minutes). Last night we went to an event with somne friends from work and I used a pullup with a guard in it. I ended up changing the guard twice in about 2 hours and when we went over to a friends house I felt my pants leg get wet and I was afriad to sit on thie furniture so I ended up standing for our whole visit. I really hate the way this is affecting my life. Does anyone have any advice they can offer?

Thanks,

John