LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Could Choose Your Fetish

if you could choose what turns you on would you choose to be AB/DL?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. if you could choose what turns you on would you choose to be AB/DL?

• yes
    • no

A fan of diapers and leather masks myself, given the choice, I'd keep both... :D

if i could choose what excited me sexually i wouldn't choose diapers because it's simply too embarrassing not many people under stand it and it grosses a lot of people out. i would keep my S&M fetish though.
  • 2 weeks later...

diapers, diapees, Nappies, plastic pants, whatever they are called i love them!!!! anything i can wet myself in and maybe wear under my clothes (or not) i love to death!! they turn me on (the sound, smell, feel, thickness, wetness/powderness ann i like they pictures too :P ) i dont know what it is about them that i like but i do like them and im also an ab so i like the whole getting changed bit (alot of care goes into changing someone and i like the attention my parents give my special parts when they change me) and i like the toys too but that doesnt really have anything to do with this topic does it? lol oops srrys :D but im also kindof into the whole bdsm thing (not much but alittle) but i still like my diapees!!!!!!!

Me driving my big wheel =====> :biker_h4h:

• 6 years later...

I believe there was/is a very similar thread recently that asked if you could, would you remain an infantilism.

I put a longer answer there, but basically, while I love diapers, I probably wouldn't chose the fetish. It's girl repellant for the most part.

That said, I believe fetishes develop out of subconscious reactions. I could chose to not be an infantilist tomorrow, and repress it. But after becoming one, I am content enjoying all the perks of the fetish. I wouldn't start my life over to avoid it.

You don't have to be an ABDL, just don't wear tomorrow. But, once you are one, it sorta sticks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

No. As a result of what I did about being AB/DL, I'm incontinent. That still regularly thrills me, but when it doesn't thrill me, I do not feel good about it. If I could choose another kink, I would choose one that would not have led me to give myself a disability.