LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Id Help

I only have 2 left, and I can't remember the brand or where I got them. I have to find more, or these two go in the library never to be worn!

It's a light blue diaper with the words "Large Premium" written down the center, followed by a bunch of X's. Medium thickness but very absorbent with four blue and white tape tabs.

post-1-1262595663225_thumb.jpg

post-1-12625956677175_thumb.jpg

post-1-12625956724991_thumb.jpg

post-1-1262595663225_thumb.jpg

post-1-12625956677175_thumb.jpg

post-1-12625956724991_thumb.jpg

After a little digging i found some diapers at this link: DO NOT CLICK! . It seems like it's from paper pak, and if you search on google pictures, you'll find something similar. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

How much different is the Wellness brief from the Dry 247's??? I thought when I tried them they were pretty close in fit but the Wellness seemed to hold more..Kinda hard to tell when your in the small variety though.

How much different is the Wellness brief from the Dry 247's??? I thought when I tried them they were pretty close in fit but the Wellness seemed to hold more..Kinda hard to tell when your in the small variety though.

I tried them at least 12 months or so apart but very similar. Very similar indeed :P

Anyway, on Dry 24/7's website, I'm seeing timeouts, not server not found or website 'closed' messages which kinda indicates that the lights are on but nobody's answering the door rather than that the house has been knocked down (what a crappy analogy that was :lol:).

I have a case of DRY 247's ... you can still order them over the phone (I think they're somewhere near Richmond VA if I recall).

Don't know why their website is so lame.

I got a sample diaper from Wellness. They're close... I might even give a slight edge to the Wellness brief for overall absorbancy

but they lose marks for the hospital green as opposed to the pinkish-purple of the DRY247's in my size.

I have a case of DRY 247's

I plucked their number from Google's cache and gave them a ring. Took a while but eventually somebody answered who just said "hello?" and asked if I was looking for "Dry". There was quite a lot of noise going on in the background & he didn't sound at all professional but I guess that means they are still running if only barely.

Shame really, they have a reasonably good product - if they got their sales approach in gear, they'd probably be quite successful :rolleyes:

(edit to add) their website seems to be back up now, although still in its 'we were hacked and our site is closed' state.

They are Mega CareLine Premium diapers. Apparently no longer available. Their old phone number os a phone sex line now :(

You are correct that they are Mega CareLine and if you are interested I can help you order them. They are a great diaper and I swear by them. Let me know if I can help you order them.