LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Holding Suposotaries

I am sitting here diapered with a glycogen suppository in and am just wondering if im a pussy for not being able to hold them any more than 10 mins and even that is a struggle - i needed to go before but it still dosnt seem alot compared to other people

Also, dose holding them longer make the poop more runny?

The only reason that they tell you to hold it is to make sure you just don't expel the suppository itself before it melts enough to do it's thing.

The longer you hold it, the more irritated your bowel gets which causes a moister stool. However, you can hold it so long that it's effects

entire abates and you're back to square 1.

• 4 months later...

The only reason that they tell you to hold it is to make sure you just don't expel the suppository itself before it melts enough to do it's thing.

The longer you hold it, the more irritated your bowel gets which causes a moister stool. However, you can hold it so long that it's effects

entire abates and you're back to square 1.

i find that if you can hold it a little while after that first big cramp and the sensation goes away....if you push it sort of starts it back up but don't wait too long or else it just won't do much of anything

glycerine is especailly like this. hold it for 30 or 40 min and its just kinda goes away. dulcolax on the other hand doesnt. it onyl gets worse and worse until you literally cant hold it in. and dulcolax also has a residual effect for about an hour after dump your load youll be going still from leftover cramping. everybody is different. glycerine never worked well with me from the start.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wetnmessy247

Wow.....

Suposotaries.

Supposotories.

Butchered.

Anyway we are all human o length of time holding one depends on your body, not your mind.

I can;t hold anyway cuz of trained inability to hold bowels but when I could hold I usually could last an hour before the poop explosion tore through my diapers and landed literally on the walls.

I've used suppositories on a number of people and it seems as random as anything else. Some of them are literally leaking out of their ass after ten minutes with a suppository. Others really feel no effect other than mild cramping. The majority, however, find themselves desperate to hold it in after about twenty minutes and almost always lose the battle. One trick is to use more than one suppository. I have a tendency to use three on people and it has the effect of a very wet, very large load.

• Like 1