LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Merry Christmas Everyone

Guest toddler82uk

Just FYI you guys...

"Christmas" is stolen! It was taken from the Pagan holiday of Yule. "Christmas" tree? Ours. Yule Log? Ours. Santa? Y'all ripped off Odin!

So... Merry Stolen Holiday to all, and to all a Gimmie back my Yule!

Yea yea yea, blah blah blah, every year we hear the same. Go blame the romans. :P

I'm an atheist, should I not celebrate at all? Who cares what people are celebrating, as long as they have fun, get together with friends, and get merry.

Neo-Pagans of all people should be careful about whom they accuse of borrowing from old religions. Yule isn't "yours" unless you follow the religion of the ancient Germanic people, and if you're like many of today's Pagans, you probably blend elements of the pre-Christian Germanic religion with the Celtic and many others. I don't see how that's different from or morally superior to the way Christians retained some traditions of their Pagan ancestors and blended them into Christianity.

Merry Christmas everyone, be safe, dry and happy.

Also, christians don't ever use or reference a yule log so take it back. Blame Theodicius III and Emperor Constantine for the paganization of christianity or vice versa. History is fun.

Considering what the corporate world has turned our holiday into, that's nothing.

I will just celebrate friends and family, lights and music, ham and pie... and honor Jesus' birth on April 17th

Well thank you Daily but I'm not really the messiah, I just play one on tv.:P

From a historical perspective Jesus would have been born late summer probab;y end of august early september. DEC 25th was a nasty roman holiday that was outlawed when "See earlier post" outlawed all other relgions. Theodicius the 3rd legalized christianity as for it not being punishable by death and Constantine was a convert so he kinda took things a little too far by outlawing everything else and thus the pagan cultures mixed with the church. I obviously simplified everything quite a bit but just trying to get some clarity out there for people. Every culture has their own version of christmas and it's not based on Christianity as much as the actual culture. The anglo saxons were close with the clets, so some of the druidic customs would make sense.

*Steals Curi's Yule and gives it BACK to DW*

There ya go....he told me HE stole it....never trust a cat as far as you can throw one!

(that oughta liven up this thread a bit)

Happy Holidays all!

And since I ascribe to the teachings of the Jedi Order

May the Force be With You this Winter Holiday Season

(But I still celebrate Christmas as a time to be around family.........even tho most of my biofam tick me off....meh, i got a better family here!)

Did you just post a video of the Star Wars Holiday Special?

And I only Celebrate Star Wars Day (May 4th.....as in May the Fourth Be with You) and Nerd Pride Day on May 25)

Curi....notice I never said "log"

Wait.....aren't we forgetting Festivus for the rest of us?