LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diapers For Someone'S Post Holidays :)

So I was sent a mistake package from XP, they told me to keep it and sent the right ones... they're a size too large and are useless for me. They're Molicare Large Airplus.

Is there a way to do a cash on delivery, so I can send it with no hassle, payment or online transfers? Or is that gone with post-9/11 (that's how long it's been since I've had to do it)

Just PM me, and post here if you know who does COD's. If I get more than one response in the next few days (they MUST go soon, so don't post here come 2010) I'll send out multiple smaller packages.

i would love these since my next delivery isn't until feb please let me know how much shipping would be

Someone else has asked me, I honestly have no idea since I haven't had to ship anything in awhile. I'd assume the normal shipping prices. These are coming from Florida if it helps?

easiest would be paypal or send a check or money order ahead of shipping, assuming their is trust. Is this a whole case, or a pack? if you are breaking up a case or something, I might be interested in obtaining 10-12, but not a whole case. USPS flat rate boxes work great, you don't have an exact price ahead of time without going to the PO.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

just curious, is this offer all done?

im a 6'6' tall person hoping there are some left.

if all gone.......i'll deal........i hope........

thanks.

john

p.s. above whining was a joke.

i can send you payment up front for all of them if you want them all gone at once.

hi

just curious, is this offer all done?

im a 6'6' tall person hoping there are some left.

if all gone.......i'll deal........i hope........

thanks.

john

p.s. above whining was a joke.

"If I get more than one response in the next few days (they MUST go soon, so don't post here come 2010) I'll send out multiple smaller packages."

Just in case ya missed it Comfy, it is 2010 now. How bought them Buckeyes in the Rose bowl!! :whistling:

"If I get more than one response in the next few days (they MUST go soon, so don't post here come 2010) I'll send out multiple smaller packages."

Just in case ya missed it Comfy, it is 2010 now. How bought them Buckeyes in the Rose bowl!! :whistling:

oops

sorry.

thanks.

wasnt sure how definately theyd not be available after new year. odd sentence.

-john