LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chrustmas Time

Very little food actually. I bought a nice new comforter set, some crazy-bright mag-lite flashlights, a couple 16GB flash drives; new cordless phones; and a bunch of presents for the fam. Done with my shopping now, kept it to Sams Club and Amazon.

Love the dell outlet. Never thought to check them after Christmas - you've got competition now :)

Very little food actually. I bought a nice new comforter set, some crazy-bright mag-lite flashlights, a couple 16GB flash drives; new cordless phones; and a bunch of presents for the fam. Done with my shopping now, kept it to Sams Club and Amazon.

Love the dell outlet. Never thought to check them after Christmas - you've got competition now :)

Being broke helps keep spending money at a minimum.

The Dell Outlet site inventory will swell up the first few weeks after Christmas. In my family we have at least eight machines that came from the outlet site. Not a problem with one. Amazon is good, even better on returns when you have a damaged or defective product. They even provided a UPS label on digital picture frame I was preparing for a gift. Pandigital model that just up and died. The only issue was the replacement was not going to arrive before 12/24. Found the same model at Sears for a few bucks less.