LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Diapers?

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I used to think that Tena only made booster pads, and other smaller incontinence items. But then I found out they make diapers too. They look thin compared to what i'm used to (molicare super, abena).

What is the type of diaper shown at:

Tena-Maxi-full-1.jpg

And is this the only diaper style they make (with plastic covering)?

That diaper in the pic is of a Tena Maxi, says right on it. A european diaper.

Tena does distribute diapers here in the States and Canada. The north american market has switched to the cloth backed diaper now

with the velcro tabs.

In order of absorbacny, Tena Classic plus, Tena Ultra, Tena Super

You can still find Tenas with the cloth backing but with a plastic landing zone with sticky tabs.

You may have to call a medical supply store and ask for them.

post-7871-12608415204029_thumb.jpg

post-7871-12608415933924_thumb.jpg

post-7871-12608416430665_thumb.jpg

post-7871-12608415204029_thumb.jpg

post-7871-12608415933924_thumb.jpg

post-7871-12608416430665_thumb.jpg

That diaper in the pic is of a Tena Maxi, says right on it. A european diaper.

Tena does distribute diapers here in the States and Canada. The north american market has switched to the cloth backed diaper now

with the velcro tabs.

In order of absorbacny, Tena Classic plus, Tena Ultra, Tena Super

You can still find Tenas with the cloth backing but with a plastic landing zone with sticky tabs.

You may have to call a medical supply store and ask for them.

tena pull ups are common in the states, the actual dapers not so much.

Wow, I guess I thought everyone around this neck of the woods knew Tena makes diapers in the US. I've worn the tena classic, ultra and super, also the stretch and the dry comfort all made by SCA Hygiene Products. The ultra and super were one of my favorite diapers to wear actually. www.fishershops.com has pretty good deals on them. I am however jealous of the Tena's they get over in Europe, wish we could get them here. :(

was in a Tena Ultra Stretch for 3 hours last night, it held my frequent urinations until i decided to go clean up for bed :)

if you are interested, i believe the lowest price you will find for the Ultra Stretch is at http://www.medicalwest.com/ with them being $32 for the large/xl size and free shipping for 36 briefs

is there a way to get the maxi's in the States

Probably but it'll be stupid expensive.

I once stuck the rough dimensions of a case of diapers into the Fedex, UPS & Parcelforce quote tools from the UK to GA and the cheapest non-business rate was almost a hundred bucks (and it would've taken weeks).

Your best bet is to take a holiday with an empty second case and bring them back - that way you get some holiday snaps for your money, too :lol:

[edit] actually, I just looked again and the cheapest rate (1 week in transit) from UPS is over US$220.

Guest diaperguy68

Where I live I can get the Tena Night Briefs. Do they have a good thick look to them? How different would they be from a molicare super or abena x plus?