LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For My Diapered Baby Boy; Ventura Ca.

I bet ya mommy seeks lots of ca$h from her "Baby Boy" Might be worth it if it's not to extremely expensive, and she knows what she's doing. But $200.00 bucks to put a diaper on somebody...come on now! That's what some of these mommy types charge. I'll diaper myself thank you.

One post, and a Mommy just putting herself "out there"? Seems suspicious. My apologies if this post is indeed genuine, but why not post around in the other sections, too, so we can get to know you? Or even an introduction in the "Newbie Nursery" section?

Welcome to the boards, anyhow.

~ moogle

• Like 1

One post, and a Mommy just putting herself "out there"? Seems suspicious. My apologies if this post is indeed genuine, but why not post around in the other sections, too, so we can get to know you? Or even an introduction in the "Newbie Nursery" section?

Welcome to the boards, anyhow.

~ moogle

OOOO I thought it was someone else, someone who'd already posted an intro :X.

First I'd like to thank some of you for taking your time to waste Everyone else's time with your nonsensical comments. I'm always amazed at the waist high level of BS you find in public forums. Generally I'd just ignore you all, but in the interest of killing time waiting for cookies to cool I'll grace you all with my reply. I'll work my way down from the top...

daddybrian: Thank you for providing me with the only intelligible reply and/or conversation I've run into on the site so far. I'll return the message privately.

diaperedandspanked: Your comment speaks to me....it tells me your village is missing it's idiot. You read a post that made no mention of charging a fee for a single thing, yet you still made the assumption. I've been in this lifestyle for a VERY long time and have never charged a single person, AB or otherwise, to "play", and as a matter of fact have spoiled and treated many a sub to vacations and other entertainment that people like you can only dream of. I don't disagree with you that there are several people (both honest and dishonest) who's livelihood depends on how many asses they can diaper or balls they can bust in month, mine however does not. I am the proud owner of a real life and career this side of the BDSM door, a life that does not wait nor can it be placed on hold while I troll the bowels of the Internet in search of Clientele. Domme is a title that in no way suggests a paid position unless preceded by "Pro"; which I am not, and therefore do not charge fees to play. My heart goes out to you, as it seems the last person to diaper your ass really jaded and screwed you up.

Loopy: You started off on the right foot, only to turn around and stuff half of it in your own mouth....Tisk Tisk! But Thanks anyway for your initial effort to ward off stupidity.

mooglelove: Your passive aggressive comments were almost amusing, but not quite. Lets review this shall we:

"One post, and a Mommy just putting herself "out there"? Seems suspicious.". In case you haven't noticed, there's a whole big world going on around you, a world that doesn't have "DailyDiaper" stamped across the top. Some of us have no desire to waste time with the small talk, forum clicks and the mindless jibber jabber that happens in public forum. We know what we want, have a good idea of where to find it, and we go after it. It's a simple concept. So "putting herself out there"...yes my busy-body little friend, that is the goal.

"My apologies if this post is indeed genuine, but why not post around in the other sections, too, so we can get to know you? Or even an introduction in the "Newbie Nursery" section?" Now tell me, why would I post around in other sections...just for the right to say I did so? A post is no more authentic or genuine whether posted in one location or several. I'm here with a single objective in mind, and that's not to build a network of online friends. I do not spend my days online following forum posts, so the less I write, the less I have to read. My Profile is online and open to anyone who cares to find out who/what I am, I don't need to post the same information in multiple locations to be seen and/or heard. And by the way, great way to redeem yourself with your "Welcome to the boards, anyhow" closing....priceless!

• Like 1

ohhh, I like you. A Lady with a firey tongue....

I fall outside your criteria for who you are looking for, but I am some what local to you (93551), and share similar interests. I wouldn't mind meeting up.

First I'd like to thank some of you for taking your time to waste Everyone else's time with your nonsensical comments. I'm always amazed at the waist high level of BS you find in public forums. Generally I'd just ignore you all, but in the interest of killing time waiting for cookies to cool I'll grace you all with my reply. I'll work my way down from the top...

daddybrian: Thank you for providing me with the only intelligible reply and/or conversation I've run into on the site so far. I'll return the message privately.

Firstly, I want a cookie :P. Secondly, I'm sorry if my reply was a load of gibberish, I thought it was pretty easy to read.

Loopy: You started off on the right foot, only to turn around and stuff half of it in your own mouth....Tisk Tisk! But Thanks anyway for your initial effort to ward off stupidity.

I don't see how I stuck my foot in my mouth with that second comment, I just thought you where another person who recently introduced them selves in the newbie nursery. And if i could stuff half my foot in my mouth, well now, I'd be in athletics or something, and have a very big mouth.

Oh well, guess you're just showing your domme side off.

Nan-nah! She told you!:P Welcome to the site "Mommies". One thing I have learned over the years, Never question a Mommy as they are always right! ^_^

I love the profile, you sound like a ideal Mommy for some lucky baby. I know you are looking around , you might want to search this forum under the sub sections if you haven't already. Look under the California section to see if someone meets your criteria. I myself am lucky to be Married to my Mommies, and am over on the east coast. I wish you luck on your quest, as I said someone is going to be a ideal match and very lucky to have found you.

I was wondering if the person that you met and then moved is a member of this site....seems most are or have been. If you or him would like to share with us some of the experiences you have been through it might be of some benefit to other relationships that are or will be happening in the future.

I would really like to hear your perspective of finding one of us for the first time and how that went and matured. I know my wife had no clue as to what a AB was or had even heard of it. Seems to be the case with most (not all) women I have had care for me.

Lastly try not to be to hard on the little ones on here, as you said they may have had a bad relationship in the past, or are just being curious and protective of this site and it's members. We are like a little family here and have had some Trolls from time to time that like to mess with our little heads.

Don't forget to let us know how the search is going and keep us updated if you wish and have the time. Hope to hear from you from time to time. :)

Well, I don't want her for a mommy. She's not nice and apparently not mindful of all the scammers that come to this site and that members are simply being cautious. It IS suspicious that she (assuming she is a she) has never posted before and just showed up out of the blue looking for a baby boy. She obviously wants someone to dominate, and particularly, people like that scare me. I'm prepared for a tongue-lashing (or finger-lashing?) for this post, but that would just further prove my point.

Bingo, ya hit it right on the head Knuxie......ya also took everything i was gonna say right outta my mouth.....or is it fingers?

M4NB

I was fully prepared to welcome you into the community with open (virtual) arms.....until your second post.

As for your suggestion that some don't want "small talk" those are also the members that don't get anywhere fast. If you don't open up a bit about yourself, and that's usually considered a bit more than....let's say 2 posts with the first being an attempt to solicit a sub and the second lambasting two of the nicest members of the community I have come across.

And the Moogle is right. Even after reading your profile, I'm STILL not convinced that you are indeed genuine. People are very cautious on sites like this for a multitude of reasons, so if you're truly genuine, you might want to participate in the community. We're a (fairly) large community with a fairly diverse set of interests beyond ABDL interests. He was just trying to be helpful and you attacked him for it.

Without doing what mooglelove suggested, it's going to be very difficult for you to find a mate.....or "Clientele" which set off a whole slew of warning flags.

Yes, I'll admit, I've only been a part of this community for a couple months, but if there's one thing I've learned already it's that people that come onto sites like this with a closed-off one-track mind rarely get anywhere. And now that I am a part of this community, I am not going to sit idly by and watch some newbie attack people I consider friends.

Now granted, you may not be as well-versed in the ways of internet communities, and that's fine, if you didn't know. Even though i don't have many posts on here yet, if I were to add up the totals for every site I post to, I'd likely have close to four thousand. For the business I pursue, getting such a high number of posts was necessary to allow myself to be vetted in several communities. That is just as true here as it is on other sites.

Now if you are truly genuine, I am still happy to have you a part of the community. While BDSM isn't my thing, there are some members that do participate in that scene. We're too small a community to have infighting, that just destroys the community fabric.

Okay people, stop fighting. first of all, I can definitely attest that she is not a 404 scammer, she actually writes coherent English. Secondly I would like to extend the olive branch to the new poster, however as with all things the olive branch can easily be retracted should said poster turn out to be a troll or scammer.

So to Mommy4Naughtyboy

Welcome to the boards and I hope you find what you're looking for. Please understand that boards like this have a guy to girl ratio that rivals the likes of China, so when someone comes to the boards and immediately asks for a baby boy or girl everyone tends to be skeptical because of this. There is no shortage of babies looking for a mommy or daddy so it just seems surprising that one would have to request a baby. Many of us find the pay for services to be abhorrently offensive, or at least I do, since it defeats the whole concept of the mommy/child relationship. I have no idea what you goal is here and nobody else really does either, so I think everyone should just chill and allow you to introduce yourself and to be known a little first.

On that note, welcome to the insane asylum, lunch is at 12 and dinner is at 4.

In regards to your second post, holy crap that scared the heck out of me. Don't get me wrong, I like a woman with a bit of spunk, however the domme just came right out on that one.:glare: That's fine and dandy, I would recommend taking criticism in stride and allow your demeanor to prove people right or wrong. Your post probably scared awaya a half a dozen or so potential suitors. This is the internet and yes just like morons who call customer service suddenly develop brass balls while on hold, people do that here too. Like I said, I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and I ask my brethren on here to do so as well, so please don't prove us wrong. Welcome to the site and enjoy.

• Like 1

mooglelove: Your passive aggressive comments were almost amusing, but not quite. Lets review this shall we:

"One post, and a Mommy just putting herself "out there"? Seems suspicious.". In case you haven't noticed, there's a whole big world going on around you, a world that doesn't have "DailyDiaper" stamped across the top. Some of us have no desire to waste time with the small talk, forum clicks and the mindless jibber jabber that happens in public forum. We know what we want, have a good idea of where to find it, and we go after it. It's a simple concept. So "putting herself out there"...yes my busy-body little friend, that is the goal.

"My apologies if this post is indeed genuine, but why not post around in the other sections, too, so we can get to know you? Or even an introduction in the "Newbie Nursery" section?" Now tell me, why would I post around in other sections...just for the right to say I did so? A post is no more authentic or genuine whether posted in one location or several. I'm here with a single objective in mind, and that's not to build a network of online friends. I do not spend my days online following forum posts, so the less I write, the less I have to read. My Profile is online and open to anyone who cares to find out who/what I am, I don't need to post the same information in multiple locations to be seen and/or heard. And by the way, great way to redeem yourself with your "Welcome to the boards, anyhow" closing....priceless!

Thank you for the reply, and I shall address it as such.

I find no reason as to why you would stoop so low as to call me names such as a "busy body", when you do not even know me. I was merely skeptical, a feeling that curiositykilledthecat has explained here:

Please understand that boards like this have a guy to girl ratio that rivals the likes of China, so when someone comes to the boards and immediately asks for a baby boy or girl everyone tends to be skeptical because of this.

I admire the initiative, but to most, it DOES seem skeptical. Most "one posters" are HNG's or pay "Mommies", and that is why. I meant no offense whatsoever to you, and I did in fact apologize if you will read my post to you again - however, it does seem as though in your reply, you are trying to offend me. If that was your goal in the quoted reply above, I'm sorry that it didn't work. And for the record, you are indeed right that one post is no less genuine than hundreds, BUT if you post more as to who you are and your views on things, people are more likely to get to know you and trust you better. If you have ever heard of the "Don't talk to strangers" rule that most parents tell their children, you may understand this train of thought.

I do accept your explanation as to why you just dove right in, and if that is your way of doing things, I have no reason to object. I am amazed at how you think the ending line to my post was a "way to redeem" myself, though. It was not intended to be a redemption of any sort, because I am not a passive-aggressive person, and my original post to you was not meant to be offensive. Nor is this one. If you would like to take either as offensive, that IS your right.

I will say this though: Most people here don't like being bashed by someone they do not know (remember the mention of strangers, above?). I know this was the case with you, as your anger came out in your latest post. I apologize for any bad feelings I may have stirred up in you, although I cannot speak for others.

Take my posts as you will, but my intent is the same. I do not wish to offend, merely suggest ways to make yourself known. The anger in your last post does not put you in a good light, and I hope that you will take this post not as offensive, but as a help, which is what it and my original post were intended to be.

No matter what you conclude with my posts, I do wish you the best, whether of not you choose to believe it.

~ moogle

Well cat, you have to be careful with that olive branch, mommy here might take it and use it to swat your behind! :P

Though I am in the LA area, I'm outside your age requirements, being an 'adult kid' and not a 'baby' also, dominant people bother me, so that wouldn't work either.

anywho, just thought I would toss in a "welcome' as well....it seems mommies are always in demand somewhere...hope you find what you are looking for! :)

have fun!

qwack

Lol, as long as it's not across the face I'm okay with that. Yeah Very dominant people bother me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...