LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants - Stained Them, Help!

I was wearing my favorite plastic panties (lemon yellow, lace trim) over my diapers and decided to make messy diapers. It turned out to be a bit - runny. And came out of the diaper on the the plastic pants. No big deal, it held it in. But when I went to clean them, they seemed to have a permanent brown stain on them! What can I do? I wanna cry for real. They were my favorites :crybaby:

Yeah, but they also - umm - smell. Bad. Real bad. Maybe I'll have to bleach them and make them white plastic panties. I wonder if that would destroy them?

No don't bleach them, they will be gone for good, my best suggestion is use real real hot water in your machine, unless you have an HE machine (then use the sanitary cycle.) pre-treat them and hope for the best, a little vinegar in the washer may help to, if not with the stain, it will help with the smell for sure.

No don't bleach them, they will be gone for good, my best suggestion is use real real hot water in your machine, unless you have an HE machine (then use the sanitary cycle.) pre-treat them and hope for the best, a little vinegar in the washer may help to, if not with the stain, it will help with the smell for sure.

vinegar, hot water, cool, i'll try that!

IT's part of the life and trials of plastic pants. For those of us that mess... It just shows our significant others the truth... The earlier posters are right though... Also you can check Cloth diaper sites online they may have some other ideas

IT's part of the life and trials of plastic pants. For those of us that mess... It just shows our significant others the truth... The earlier posters are right though... Also you can check Cloth diaper sites online they may have some other ideas

It's a mistake I don't intend to repeat :| Well, I guess I can with THOSE ones.

Use a pre-treater for sure, once you use hot water the stain will set. I use OxyClean with good results. Check your Local grocery Isle section for detergents, I know they make special soaps for that kind of thing. Best of luck!:thumbsup:

BILLY MAY HERE! FOR OXY CLEAN.

GOT POOPY STAINED DIAPERS AND PLASTIC PANTS. ADD SOME OXYCLEAN TO THE WASH

AND STAINS ARE GONE. GOT SOME TOUGH STAINS, MIX A LITTLE OF THE POWDER WITH WATER

TO FORM AND APPLY PRIOR TO WASHING AND KABOOM STAINS ARE GONE.

BUT WAIT, ORDER NOW AND WE'LL SUPERSIZE YOUR ORDER. THAT'S TWICE THE AMOUNT OF

POOPY PANTS FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE (just pay additional shipping and handling)

AND STAINS ARE GONE. GOT SOME TOUGH STAINS, MIX A LITTLE OF THE POWDER WITH WATER

Billy Mays hasn't got poop on BARRY SCOTT

BANG AND THE DIRT IS GONE!

:D

And the Oxy-Clean worked great too! Might not have totally erased the stain, but it's pretty hard to see any more.

Looks like I'll be relocating in a few weeks, and temporarily living with my parents. Having done an inventory, I see I've got about two-dozen diapers to make "go away" the end of the year. I wonder what I shall do? Hmm, that's a tough one...

I have had that problem before. Warning, I am not the bearer of good tidings. Whatever shit consist of, it reacts with plastic. The stain may never come out. The smell will go away with multiple washings.

I was wearing my favorite plastic panties (lemon yellow, lace trim) over my diapers and decided to make messy diapers. It turned out to be a bit - runny. And came out of the diaper on the the plastic pants. No big deal, it held it in. But when I went to clean them, they seemed to have a permanent brown stain on them! What can I do? I wanna cry for real. They were my favorites :crybaby:

Be carefull. Plastic pants deteriorate quickly if hung in direct sunlight. They get brittle and crack.

This sometimes happens to me. I found that hanging them in direct sunlight after hand washing them,will all but remove the stain. Worked for me, but mine got stained back in the summer when the sun was really bright.