LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally, I Found A Way!

it finally happened! My friend moved out, and i told him that i have some "personal" stuff that i want to order but i dont want my parents to know about. (i still live with my parents, its free and im going to college and cant afford my own place) i didnt go into explicit detail about what i was ordering, i will leave that to him to let his mind wonder. my friend is very trust worthy and respects my personal life and my boundries. and i asked if it was ok if i ordered some "personal" stuff sent to his appartment. he siad, "should i ask?" and i told him "that i am into some pretty different stuff, lets just leave it at that." and he said, "Sure man, you can send it here". he even said that he wouldnt open it cause he respects my privacy. i really trust him that he wont open my stuff, he has never done anything to betray our friendship. this is the kind of guy that is so cool about things, if he did happen to open my box(which i no he wouldnt) he would be shocked, but after some explanation he would be alright with it. if i ever do come out to any1 he will be the one i come out to.

OK!!!! all that said, i am going to order some abenas from xp medical and now i have to decide whether i want a sample pack to save a little money or just order the $20 package of 12 they have. What do you guys think, any advice?

Of course if its a true friend they won't care beyond asking a few questions

Unless you've tried them already get the sample pack ;) From the posts here you'll find that some of the best just don't work for some of the people :huh: and you can always order more if you like them ;) As to your friend, yes it is possible for someone to have that much respect for you- that's how I am- but when you think of the size of the package and the lack of weight there's not too many things other than diapers which something like them could be :huh: And then there's non-boxed packaging which some sellers use- you can't resist squeezing them and you know what they are after that :o Plus some diapers have than nice 'diaper smell' which could give the game away too :( But if your friend is a real friend they will keep their commitment and say nothing so by ordering you not only get diapers, you discover the level of trust with your friend as well B)

I don't advocate "testing" friendships for trust but sometimes it happens and the results are telling. To be on my "real friend" list there has to be that level of trust between us whether openly or in silence. Until something happens to indicate such a level we can be friends- just not best friends- and there is a difference :whistling:

Bettypooh

You could always ship to your home using your friends name. Your parents will not open something not address to you or them and you can just say you will re-deliver to your friends new location. This way there is little concern of anyone other than you opening the package.

it finally happened! My friend moved out, and i told him that i have some "personal" stuff that i want to order but i dont want my parents to know about. (i still live with my parents, its free and im going to college and cant afford my own place) i didnt go into explicit detail about what i was ordering, i will leave that to him to let his mind wonder. my friend is very trust worthy and respects my personal life and my boundries. and i asked if it was ok if i ordered some "personal" stuff sent to his appartment. he siad, "should i ask?" and i told him "that i am into some pretty different stuff, lets just leave it at that." and he said, "Sure man, you can send it here". he even said that he wouldnt open it cause he respects my privacy. i really trust him that he wont open my stuff, he has never done anything to betray our friendship. this is the kind of guy that is so cool about things, if he did happen to open my box(which i no he wouldnt) he would be shocked, but after some explanation he would be alright with it. if i ever do come out to any1 he will be the one i come out to.

OK!!!! all that said, i am going to order some abenas from xp medical and now i have to decide whether i want a sample pack to save a little money or just order the $20 package of 12 they have. What do you guys think, any advice?

I would get the 12pk. That way you will have some more if you really really get into it! Also expect your friend will ask more questions.