LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Things People Say That Only We Would Pick Up On

A while back I remember reading a thread on here about stuff that we hear that means something else to us ABs and DLs. I had a quick look but couldn't find it so I've had to start my own thread.

So about a week ago I was at work and a customer came to the counter. She looked about 25. I was in the middle of serving her and she happened to mention I looked a bit tired. I told her about the fact that my wife had just had a baby and he was taking up a lot of our sleeping time. We got to talking about how cute babies are and how simple their needs are when she suddenly got a look of quiet contemplation and said:

"It must be great being a baby and having your every need catered for and not to have to go anywhere to do anything. Plus you get to wear those cute little onesies"

Now it may have been a perfectly innocent maternal instinct type comment, but the look she had on her face almost looked like she was longing for that lifestyle and was perhaps a little jealous of babies. I did chuckle to my self when she had gone and mentioned it to frog-girl when I got home.

Froggie

xx

Haven't had any strict ab lines but have had a series of incidental remarks with a fellow ab that were easily misconstrued into something else. Like, "I'll be over around 11ish for some fun" and "now it's your turn to bend over." One was refering to the fact i can actually ab-out while hanging out with the person and the other was a reference to me not bending over to pick up the cup the individual through at me whilst at starbucks.

I dunno how it happens, but half the time I go upstairs I hear or see something on the TV that makes me want to *facepalm*. Now that it's the christmas season, I see a Toys-R-Us commercial once a day at least, and I just want to sing along.

A few days ago, while getting my cereal in the morning, i hear on the show grandma is watching "We need a tub, we can either get rid of the sink or the toilet." I had to run downstairs to laugh, because I would have gotten STRANGE looks from grandma, I'm sure.

He's hitting the bottle.

Yeah, some things that people have said about other situations could have connotations about diapers or the contents of your diaper. Along the lines of drinking and drunks, people used to say when someone was drunk, "Boy, does he have a load!" and also perhaps a reference that could apply to a diaper, "Man, he's really tied one on!"

I was listening to an old CD of songs from the 50's and there was one that started, "Every time your near a road, aren't you glad you've got a load?" First thing I thoght of was, "What does being near a road have to do with having a load in your diaper? Is it the fact that you are out doors where no one can smell it? Is it because you hope someone will come along and give you a lift to the nearest changing table?" I, for one thought it would make a lot more sense if it said, "Every time your near a road, aren't you glad your not a toad?" Maybe the composer was meaning to say, "Every time you've got a load, aren't you glad your near a road?" That would have made a lot more sense from a regular standpoint! If you were hauling a load of something out of the woods or a field, I guess I'd be glad to be near a road so I could load up my truck. But then those lyrics would open up a whole new discussion about diapers! "Every time you've got a load, aren't you glad your diapers not cold!" or, "Every time you've got a load, aren't you glad your in AB mode".

Let's see, musta been about a month ago when mom was talking to me, she says something about wishing i was a toddler again. This was about a week after i bought my paci. I wanted to drop dead right there!.....I know she's gonna flip her nut when i eventually tell her!

I'm the butt of numerous baby jokes at my office. About a month ago we were sat about randomly talking about it getting colder and one of my colleagues said he was freezing at night, couldnt get to sleep etc

One thing led to another in conversation and I stupidly let slip I have all in one and footed pyjamas.

"You mean a babygrow?" "What are you? 4?" "Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard"

I shrugged it off, said it was warmer etc and even pointed out a few american fashion sites.

I now randomly get pacifiers left on my desk, told i shouldnt work too late as it would interfere with my bedtime, do i need a bottle instead of a coffee mug that sort of thing.

I seriously hope they dont know or even have an inkling but...we pick up on these things more, must be our 'ickle ears.

The word 'bab' used in these parts when you want to address the youngest present.

The girl at the petrol station near my work calls EVERYONE "bab".

Then you've also got "chick" and "cock" around these parts as well and I've heard more than a few people call finance "chuckie". Slip up the m6 about 20miles and you get called "duckie".

They always crack me up.

:roflmao:

And yes I'm the youngest in my office :(

One colleague in particular has told me she has perfected what she calls her teacher stare just because of me. I feel all privileged and 'ickle.

The girl at the petrol station near my work calls EVERYONE "bab".

Then you've also got "chick" and "cock" around these parts as well and I've heard more than a few people call finance "chuckie". Slip up the m6 about 20miles and you get called "duckie".

They always crack me up.

:roflmao:

And yes I'm the youngest in my office :(

One colleague in particular has told me she has perfected what she calls her teacher stare just because of me. I feel all privileged and 'ickle.

I remember being at the office one day a few months ago when one of my supervisors had her baby with her. I was asked to help bring the baby's toysd to her car during the shift and one of the other managers looks at me and goes "Hey, didn't we tell you to leave your toys at home?" I almost fell over laughing. I must have blushed beet red.

I work with a girl named nina (pronounced ninea) someone addressed her as neena she corrected them saying it was ninea, but sometimes she feels like a foura or a fivea. The other person apologized and said she is a tena to him

:whistling:

I work with a girl named nina (pronounced ninea) someone addressed her as neena she corrected them saying it was ninea, but sometimes she feels like a foura or a fivea. The other person apologized and said she is a tena to him

:whistling:

Im sure she soaked that right up.

A couple of years ago, my wife and I were sitting in a fast food place eating lunch with one of her friends. She and my wife were discussing cars and how messy they get inside (she has two young children). She mentioned that there were diapers, bibs, pacifiers and all kinds of stuff all over the floor. My wife casually responded, "Yea, his truck(pointing at me)probably has all those things and more." Her friend didn't respond. but there was a moment of uncomfortable silence. My wife knows I like wearing diapers and stuff, but she doesn't want me doing it when she is around. She just chuckled a little after she said that.