LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question For Yall

Good morning everyone

Okay first and foremost poop is not my thing, however I am in forced regression or at least think I am so I know if I ever get to do that pooping is part of it. I've pooped twice while wearing however my immediate reflex is to change. How do you guys get comfortable wallowing in your own stew? Do you wear plastic pants over your diaper? I don't like the idea of cleaning myself off let alone any furniture so I'm just wondering what exactly is entailed in the process?

Thanks.

I find it a lot easier to ummm stew in my stew, if its a nice firm load, they usually smell better (or just less) and there's a lot less chance of it leaking out. Sloppy loads tend to make my bum itch alot quicker, smells quite bad, and I'm constantly worried about it slopping out the sides so I usually change quickly, whilst a firm (I mean the consistency of play doh, not rock like :P)lump is easily managed, easier to clean up, and you can feel the nice bulge it creates for longer.

Also, Babies usually kick up a fuss when they mess, I don't think they like sitting in it any more then most adults.

I find it a lot easier to ummm stew in my stew, if its a nice firm load, they usually smell better (or just less) and there's a lot less chance of it leaking out. Sloppy loads tend to make my bum itch alot quicker, smells quite bad, and I'm constantly worried about it slopping out the sides so I usually change quickly, whilst a firm (I mean the consistency of play doh, not rock like :P)lump is easily managed, easier to clean up, and you can feel the nice bulge it creates for longer.

Also, Babies usually kick up a fuss when they mess, I don't think they like sitting in it any more then most adults.

Yeah if i was bound i'd probably wail incessantly till i got changed. I just don't like the cleanup.

This is where a really large syringe and some warm oats come in handy. The efect is fairly quick and the feeling is the same as a softish load. Whats more you can sit in it as long as you want without the smell. A good scenario would be to do this to your Babysub and send them out to the shops.

Marcia

This is where a really large syringe and some warm oats come in handy. The efect is fairly quick and the feeling is the same as a softish load. Whats more you can sit in it as long as you want without the smell. A good scenario would be to do this to your Babysub and send them out to the shops.

Marcia

i heard shaving cream works quite well too?

I don't know, the needle thing kinda scared me, however i'd imagine it's so you can force the oatmeal up there.

1. NO, NO, NO! Not that kind of syringe!! OUCH! I think the reference is to something like a douching syringe - I suppose you could use a turkey baster as an alternate. Frankly, the oatmeal doesn't appeal to me, but oh well...neither did a banana until recently and so check 3. below...

2. SHAVING CREAM??? WTF??? (or are you just shaving down there? not internally, though)

3. just yesterday I did the banana up the tailpipe (to quote a certain poll) thing. I wanted the experience of pooping my diapers and i couldn't hold it in til my wife left for work. I ended up running to the bathroom not too soon before she left. Luckily we had some not very ripe bananas - put one in the freezer for about 10 minutes or so...not really long enough to have much effect, but not being ripe allowed it to slip in (in two pieces) pretty easily. I held it in for almost 2 hours (I was sitting most of the time) before having to let go. Then I sat around in it for a while, working on my computer. Mentally it wasn't as challenging to sit in it for that long because I knew it was a banana and not the real thing (although it does get mixed in - don't plan on eating it with your cereal afterward!)badmood.gif Cleanup isn't horrible...I usually wipe a little with a big wad of TP, then switch over to damp paper towels and finish with a wipe.

Okay first and foremost poop is not my thing, however I am in forced regression or at least think I am so I know if I ever get to do that pooping is part of it. I've pooped twice while wearing however my immediate reflex is to change. How do you guys get comfortable wallowing in your own stew? Do you wear plastic pants over your diaper? I don't like the idea of cleaning myself off let alone any furniture so I'm just wondering what exactly is entailed in the process?

Well, if poop is not your thing, then you may never be "comfortable wallowing in your own stew." There are two categories to the stinky, squishy & proud crowd, or so I've found: One, ABs who want the whole regression aspect, as pure as it can be; and two, DLs who simply love to mess their diapers for erotic and/or cathartic reasons.

For me, it's about loving -- genuinely loving -- my own poop. If it's firm and smells like poop should -- not rancid, but definitely odiferous -- then I want it resting back there, to feel and to sit in. It's a pleasure that is hard to describe, but I think what turns me on is that it's so nasty, I can't help but be excited by it. It's just fun for me, and more than a few others here, to sit in and squish around and smell poop.

Speaking for myself, it's definitely a sexual thing. It turns me on. Therefore, it's easy for me to wallow in my own stew.

Clean-up is a bitch, I can't pretend that it isn't. But you usually don't need to clean anything other than yourself. The diapers or vinyl pants that I wear hold the poop in really well. And I cover the chair (or the floor when I watch cartoons) with a trash bag.

Being stinky & squishy is not for everyone, of course. All I can tell you is that if it doesn't feel right, if you're horrified by the act of pooping yourself, then it's not for you. Still, good luck with the regression thing and I hope you prove me wrong by accepting the pleasures of poop!

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...

I didn't even realize my pooping/self-soiling fetish until a few short years ago, when I was already well into adulthood. It was always there, it must have been, but I just wasn't conscious of it for whatever reason until I first started reading self-soiling stories on DD. Then I suddenly wanted, for the first time in my life, to deliberately poop myself. Funny how that works out -- how a fetish that lurks undetected below the surface suddenly springs out at you.

And now that the topic has surfaced again, Curi, have you had any success in being forcibly regressed? If so, how did it turn out?

Have you been forced into the poop thing?