LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 Things

we all love diapers! but i would like to know what else you guys like to do. i will list 5 things i like to do. 1. make youtube videos, stopmotion, video game stuff. whatever. 2. play video games. duh. 3. watch anime. i luv anime! 4. watch movies and shows. im watching dexter right now, omg its awesome. 5. read. jules verne, cs lewis, H.G. wells. manga. so yeah. your turn.

ok.... if you really want to know :P

1. Reading, I read lots and lots, just started reading the discworld novels for the first time and loving em. Also into Iain M Banks, William Gibson, Dan Abbnet, Hunter S Thompson, and loads more.

2. Driving, Love it, do it every chance I get... A country road, a nippy little car, bliss.

3. Learning, As I've gotten older my love of learning new subjects has increased, just wish I was this dedicated when I was in school.

4. Music, I love listening to it, dancing to it, and occasionally making it. Favorite genre has to be Drum and Bass, seems so versatile. I like anything good through, and love anything that's got a little funk to it.

5. Drinking, I do it far too much, but nothing beats settling back with a beer :).

Your only 27. You got lots of time. I like driving, very fast.

ok.... if you really want to know :P

1. Reading, I read lots and lots, just started reading the discworld novels for the first time and loving em. Also into Iain M Banks, William Gibson, Dan Abbnet, Hunter S Thompson, and loads more.

2. Driving, Love it, do it every chance I get... A country road, a nippy little car, bliss.

3. Learning, As I've gotten older my love of learning new subjects has increased, just wish I was this dedicated when I was in school.

4. Music, I love listening to it, dancing to it, and occasionally making it. Favorite genre has to be Drum and Bass, seems so versatile. I like anything good through, and love anything that's got a little funk to it.

5. Drinking, I do it far too much, but nothing beats settling back with a beer :).

1. Writing.. I like writing stories, role-playing writing, and I'm also working on a book right now in the fantasy genre. :D

2. I love learning new things. I find that the more you learn, the more versatile you become. The more opportunities that present themselves.

3. Reading. Am a huge fan of the Warriors series. I love fantasy books and also religion-based. I even like reading non-fiction.

4. Video games. I am an avid video gamer when I get the chance to play. Out of the three big game systems right now, my favorite is the 360... along with Left 4 Dead.

5. Relaxing. It's a crucial part of retaining sanity! :P

Writing: If I can manage to get into a good writing groove, I can completely loose track of the world outside of the story, including time. I have rather driving inspiration and usually enjoy seeing where it leads to. While I often have a rough idear of how the story begins and ends and a few key details, I very rarely know how it's going to get there. It's mostly what they call "train of thought" writing... The main exception to this is when I write out my dreams, as some of those are stories in and of themselves.

Watching TV: I always have the TV on, if only for ambiance sometimes. Though, I have been known to multitask (online game, videogame, TV, movie [on the little screen thing that fits onto the Gamecube and accepts AV cable input], and a CD in the CD player while talking on the phone via headset) when I'm particularly bored. It could be overcompensation for only ever getting about an hour of TV every now and then after the shows I grew up with (The A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, Knight Rider, Airwolf, MacGuyver, etc.) were canceled. My folks are technophobic, so the TV was seen as a semi-evil thing or something... Nowadays, it's the best friend I have, apart from my dogs. It also helps that now I have more than 2 channels to watch. I can usually find something entertaining at any given time. Plus, I'm somewhat addicted to Mythbusters... And I get some good movie channels, so I can occasionally catch movies that I either don't have the DVD of, or don't want to walk across the house to retrieve the DVD of. They also allow me to check out movies that I'd never actually pay to watch, or ones that I'm curious to see if it's worth getting the DVD of them.

Watching Movies: I'm an action and horror movie addict, so I work on collecting those, mostly. Also, good sci-fi (or, just enjoyable sci-fi) movies and good comedies. For me, a good movie is one you can enjoy watching indefinitely. Bonus points if they're also fun to MST.

Playing with my dogs: They're not all that playful, unless it involves doggy treats. But it's fun making them work to sniff out said treats by throwing them in tall grass and whatnot.

Reading: I enjoy a good story. Unfortunately, I can't afford books, so I have to rely on birthday or Christmas gifts, usually.

I don't really watch TV anymore. All of these are things I enjoy besides my awesome wifey, who lets me be me.:wub:

1. Building Cars.

2. Racing cars, on a track of course.

3. Music. Both listening and playing

4. Reading/learning.

5. Video games. Driving Sims and RPGs, with the occasional shooter.

I don't really watch TV anymore. All of these are things I enjoy besides my awesome wifey, who lets me be me.:wub:

1. Building Cars.

2. Racing cars, on a track of course.

3. Music. Both listening and playing

4. Reading/learning.

5. Video games. Driving Sims and RPGs, with the occasional shooter.

lots of cars in there :P

1. Reading/writing/drawing/painting/coloring/woodworking/listening to music or playing instruments...any ways of making or learning about some form of art, really...Even if I suck!

2. Languages and culture - I want to become fluent in at least two foreign languages before I die, and I like to learn about other cultures.

3. Cooking and how food relates to health - I really enjoy food (cooking is like an art, see #1) and learning about how it affects the body and a person's body and mind, which brings me to...

4. Psychology and philosophy - I've always been curious about the mind, and how it differs from person to person. I also like to analyze people's theories about psychology (and everything else) and come up with my own philosophies about various things at times.

5. I also like to relax, and NOT analyze anything. What will be, will be. Too many people over-think everything all the time.

~ moogle

The only Welsh word I know is Araf - cos' it's painted on half the roads over there :rolleyes:

Five things:

1) programming for pleasure not business.

2) video games. Not online multiplayer "ROFL F**K OFF NOOB!!!!11!" crap but properly made, intelligent and engaging games.

3) geocaching. Look it up.

4) hiking. Up big mountains.

5) football. Supporting, not playing. And I mean the one with a proper ball where you actually move the ball with your foot.

The only Welsh word I know is Araf - cos' it's painted on half the roads over there :rolleyes:

Five things:

1) programming for pleasure not business.

2) video games. Not online multiplayer "ROFL F**K OFF NOOB!!!!11!" crap but properly made, intelligent and engaging games.

3) geocaching. Look it up.

4) hiking. Up big mountains.

5) football. Supporting, not playing. And I mean the one with a proper ball where you actually move the ball with your foot.

Ahh, no MMO's then huh?

• 2 weeks later...