LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Discovery Trekking Outfitters Swim Diaper

Recently, I've been trying out DTO's swim diaper. As it is even stated on their webpage, though it was designed for contaiment in a swimming pool, it makes for a great diaper cover. No, it's not very babyish, but it provides ample, comfortable and secure coverage. And, for all the thiness of the material, it holds a good amount of fluid, great for catching those occasional leaks. The stretchy material provides a snug fit and the fleecy inner layer makes the whole thing nice and cozy. I'm still testing to see how long the velcro tabs last, but they hold quite well (at least for now). Overall, I'm very pleased with them and will likely be purchasing another as soon as the budget recovers from all the holiday shopping.

You can find them here: http://www.discoverytrekking.ca/?p2=/modules/wickingtowel/product.jsp&id=22&cid=8

Please note: I have no idea if they are AB aware or not, so please keep that in mind if you contact them.

They look like they would be great at holding things in place. I have a few other diaper covers myself. Not as good as what you are looking at but they do the job well. I use these to muffle the crinkling noise when the wife is around. She is aware but never all that happy with my diaper play.

They look like they would be great at holding things in place. I have a few other diaper covers myself. Not as good as what you are looking at but they do the job well. I use these to muffle the crinkling noise when the wife is around. She is aware but never all that happy with my diaper play.

They certainly do a good job of keeping things snug. May not be so much for the baby crowd, but I likes 'em. :)

I got one of these and it works good but when I went hard core in the waves, water gets in and its hard to get it out unless you get out of the water entirely. I had to keep pulling it up after hitting a big wave, but overall this is probably the best swim diaper out there. Its really thin and made of a nice leatherlike material.

I got one of these and it works good but when I went hard core in the waves, water gets in and its hard to get it out unless you get out of the water entirely. I had to keep pulling it up after hitting a big wave, but overall this is probably the best swim diaper out there. Its really thin and made of a nice leatherlike material.

Good to know it does well at what it was intended, too! :)