LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "Have You Tried?" Game

TDL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever tuned in to a show because your usual shows were in reruns and there was nothing else on, only to find that you've hit the jackpot and tuned in to one of the more awesome episodes?

Sort of...Back in the mid 1980s I enjoyed watching "Punky Brewster." One evening instead of turning off the TV--because the cat was asleep on my lap--I kept watching and discovered "Small Wonder" and became hooked on that show. I have quite a few episodes on videotape.

Have you ever wished that you could find something you enjoyed from your childhood? (toy, food, candy, etc.)

I wish I could find an awesome riverbed bike trail like the one my dad and I would ride down to the beach and back on. Four hour round trip, great exercise, good scenery.

Have you ever sprinkled baby powder in your bed?

I have not although it sounds interesting to me.

Have you ever shown somebody anything ABDL related to guage their reaction to the topic?

no I prefer to just pretend I don't know about anything that has to do with diapers. Have you ever pooped and fell down on your butt to splatter it?

More than that, I rocked side to side in a chair, and grinned like a Chesire cat! I liked messing pants before I came into the ABDL scene

• 4 months later...

I did. Out of curiosity, I accepted a date from a male DL. It was a nice conversation in a crowded wine bar and we spoke about almost anything except ABDL. I did it just that one time.

Have you ever desired to take the first available plane for an unknown destination?

Sure, amazing to see what happens then, especially if you get to watch a water surface.

Have you ever tried to cross a river using just two ropes tensed from shore to shore?

**Nods**

I have done it a lot in the past. I'm not proud of if and today I try to do it the legal way as much as feasible.

Have you ever had hallucinations (perceptions in a conscious and awake state in the absence of external stimuli which have qualities of real perception, in that they are vivid, substantial, and located in external objective space, thanks wikipedia)?

no I have not tho I have had numerous people try to persuade me to take hallucinogenics

have you ever played calvinball? (a ball game where you make up and change the rules as you go along)

• 2 weeks later...

Never even heard of it.

Have you ever used plastic trashbags as makeshift plastic pants?

• 2 weeks later...

no, but have you ever dropped your computer? (Sadly, there is a reason I ask this question, and it wasn't even my computer I dropped....)

• 4 weeks later...

No, (touch wood as I'm using my iPad!)

Have you ever used a home made sex toy??????

Or at least an improvised one??

• 3 weeks later...