LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everybody.

I have haunted this site for quite some time now and finally decided to sign up. I am a late twenties female Mommy who does get sexual pleasure out of what I do. I love especially to watch little AB boys and girls do a tinkle and dookie for Mommy in either their diaper or potty then let me reward them for their success with a little intamacy. I only perform this at my leisure though online. If anyone would like to be my friend I would love that. Just write me a message telling me who you are. ^_^

why do you say that?

Because there are always lots of people here looking for that kind of relationship.

Anyways, welcome to DailyDi! Glad to have you with us and hopefully see you around the boards! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks later, and only 2 posts (both in this topic)? Hmmm.

Well, hey... anyway. Welcome to DD, LusciousStrawberry.

I'll hope for the positive, and guess that you'd *instantly* found your AB soulmate here, and was henceforth too (ahem) *busy* to return.

Well-- best of luck to you both!

wv

why do you say that?

First welcome to the boards and second, guys out number girls on here about 8-2. I know there's two of us that would like a mom...wait did i just say that? I don't really know if i'm a true ab but hey whatever i'm curious. DW needs a mommy as well, I can recruit for her too. Make yourself comfortable and don't take no crap from the rest of us.:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...