LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jasmine'S Curiosity

Jasmine could not imagine anything worse than being the younger sibling. Her's is the role, not of the individual, but always Denise's little sister. Not the sister of the prom queen or the fashionista, but the little sister of the girl who wears diapers. Everyone in school knows that Denise is incontinent and rumors of her diapers have circulated as long as Jasmine could remember. Of course, Jasmine is always nice enough to not tell Denise exactly how much everyone knows. It is her problem. At least that's what she says on the outside with a fake smile. Behind closed doors she can be more cruel. Jasmine holds a underlying grudge. She is popular. She takes a great deal of pride in her popularity and she wishes every day that Denise went to another school. But Jasmine wishes a lot of things and the truth never goes away.

Denise emerged at the bottom of the stairs wearing an over-sized white tourist T-shirt with a Florida logo and flamingos and baggy gray sweats. A visibly large bulge pronounced around her waist gave away the fact that she had a very wet night. "Good morning little miss pee pants," Jasmine said. "Shut up!" Denise yelled back. "You wet the bed too, remember."

"I was 7," Jasmine said. "are you ever gonna let that go."

"Okay ladies times a-wastin' lets get showered and ready for school," Judith said.

"Mom, I'm don't think I'm going to make it school," Jasmine said, clenching her waist. "My stomach is killing me."

Judith eyed Jasmine carefully reading her face. "Okay, I will allow it. But you will not be leaving the house today. Understand?"

Upstairs Denise untapped her night diaper. She wore full protection adult briefs at night. It plopped top the ground with a heavy thud. It felt good to be free of the damp dirty diaper. She showered carefully and sensually washing the area around her vagina with heavy suds, knowing from five years of being diapered full time that she could develop a rash.

She got out of the shower, and for once, today, broke out of the daily trend of changing back into another diaper. The night before, Denise had dug out a few pairs of panties out of her storage trunk.

She slipped on the panties with pride and examined her fully developed adult figure as it should be, and felt satisfied, aroused and proud all at the same time. It had been five years since she last wore these underwear and they still fit. The panties donned juvenile patterns of cupcakes, but regardless they seemed mature compared to the Attends that Denise typically wore during the day.

she slipped on a sleek and sexy black skirt that advertised her lean, muscular and curvy figure. She wore a v-neck baby tee and army-style jacket.

"lookin' good today, honey," Judith said. She then whispered, "Where is your protection."

Denise turned red with humiliation and disgust. Her voice became clearly agitated and all the more juvenile, rife with young rebellion. In a bratty and childish voice she said, "Mom! I am not wearing diapers, they're diapers. That's what they are! Not Protection. I'm not wearing DIAPERS to school a-n-y-m-o-r-e."

But unbeknown to Judith, Denise really meant it this time. This was the first time since the accident that Denise herself communicated being ready to leave the diapers behind.

Jasmine looked on clearly making mocking faces. "If you wear regular underwear, you will make a mess," Jasmine said. You will embarrass yourself and more importantly you will embarrass me. You need you Pampers, ...baby."

while Jasmine said the words Pampers and baby a subtle tingling in her belly gave her a mild euphoria.

"Stop it!" Judith said. "Jasmine if you are so sick today, get your ass back to bed. I don't want to hear another word from you."

"It's okay, honey, your sister gets a little bitchy sometimes," Judith said. It made Denise giggle that her mom said that. "Let's stay calm. I understand. You are free to make your own decisions and I respect that. I will, however, make a suggestion. How about wearing a Pull-up at least until you get used to knowing when it is time to get to the bathroom.

"I promise, I will be fine."

"Okay, I love you and I will be up in Trenton today doing field work. I will not be available on my cell phone until after 2 p.m."

After everyone left, Jasmine went into the upstairs bathroom and the dirty diaper in the waste basket caught the corner of her eye. She picked it out and smelled her sisters ripe pee. Her rational mind told her to put it down, but she savored the stench. As her right hand held the diaper close to her face, subconsciously her left hand was pulling at her belt undoing the buttons and dropping her pants and panties. She rubbed her middle and index finger against the outside of her vagina and lowered the soaked diaper between her legs pulled forward the tapes and taped it closed. Unfortunately the tapes failed and the heavy diaper flopped down with a thud.

Obsessed, Jasmine went into Denise's room and walked over to a pink and flowery dresser in the far corner. Opened the top drawer and neatly arrayed were Her big sisters diapers. she grabbed one of the bulky night diapers and took it with her to her own bedroom.

...to be continued

• Like 1

Jasmine could not imagine anything worse than being the younger sibling. Her's is the role, not of the individual, but always Denise's little sister. Not the sister of the prom queen or the fashionista, but the little sister of the girl who wears diapers. Everyone in school knows that Denise is incontinent and rumors of her diapers have circulated as long as Jasmine could remember. Of course, Jasmine is always nice enough to not tell Denise exactly how much everyone knows. It is her problem. At least that's what she says on the outside with a fake smile. Behind closed doors she can be more cruel. Jasmine holds a underlying grudge. She is popular. She takes a great deal of pride in her popularity and she wishes every day that Denise went to another school. But Jasmine wishes a lot of things and the truth never goes away.

Denise emerged at the bottom of the stairs wearing an over-sized white tourist T-shirt with a Florida logo and flamingos and baggy gray sweats. A visibly large bulge pronounced around her waist gave away the fact that she had a very wet night. "Good morning little miss pee pants," Jasmine said. "Shut up!" denise yelled back. "You wet the bed too, remember."

"Okay ladies times a-wastin' lets get showered and ready for school," Judith said.

"Mom, I'm not going today," Jasmine said. "I'm sick to the tummy"

Judith took Jasmine's word for it and allowed her to remain home knowing that she rarely misses a school day.

Upstairs Denise untapped her night diaper. She wore full protection adult briefs at night. It plopped top the ground with a heavy thud. It felt good to be free of the damp dirty diaper. She showered carefully and sensually washing the area around her vagina with heavy suds, knowing from five years of being diapered full time that she could develop a rash.

She got out of the shower, and for once, today, broke out of the daily trend of changing back into another diaper. The night before, Denise had dug out a few pairs of panties out of her storage trunk.

She slipped on the panties with pride and examined her fully developed adult figure as it should be, and felt satisfied, aroused and proud all at the same time.

she slipped on a sleek and sexy black skirt that advertised her lean, muscular and curvy figure. She wore a v-neck baby tee and army-style jacket.

"lookin' good today, honey," Judith said. She then whispered, "Where is your protection."

Denise turned red with humiliation and disgust. Her voice became clearly agitated and all the more juvenile rife with young rebellion. "Mom! I am not wearing diapers, the're diapers that's what they are! Not Protection, I'm not wearing DIAPERS to school a-n-y-m-o-r-e."

Jasmine looked on clearly making mocking faces. "If you wear regular underwear, you will make a mess," Jasmine said. You will embarrass yourself and more importantly you will embarrass me. You need you Pampers, ...baby."

while Jasmine said the words Pampers and baby a subtle tingling in her belly gave her a mild euphoria.

"Stop it!" Judith said. "Jasmine if you are so sick today, get your ass back to bed. I don't want to hear another word from you."

"Okay, honey," Judith said. "Let's stay calm. I understand. You are free to make your own decisions and I respect that. I will, however, make a suggestion. How about wearing a Pull-up at least.

"Okay, I love you and I will be up in Trenton today doing field work. I will not be available on my cell phone until after 2 p.m."

After everyone left, Jasmine went into the upstairs bathroom and the dirty diaper in the waste basket caught the corner of her eye. She picked it out and smelled her sisters ripe pee. Her rational mind told her to put it down, but she savored the stench. As her right hand held the diaper close to her face, subconsciously her left hand was pulling at her belt undoing the buttons and dropping her pants and panties. She rubbed her middle and index finger against the outside of her vagina and lowered the soaked diaper between her legs pulled forward the tapes and taped it closed. Unfortunately the tapes failed and the heavy diaper flopped down with a thud.

Obsessed, Jasmine went into Denise's room and walked over to a pink and flowery dresser in the far corner. Opened the top drawer and neatly arrayed were Her big sisters diapers. she grabbed one of the bulky night diapers and took it with her to her own bedroom.

...to be continued

Nice story, my second name happens to be Jasmina.

Denise emerged at the bottom of the stairs wearing an over-sized white tourist T-shirt with a Florida logo and flamingos and baggy gray sweats. A visibly large bulge pronounced around her waist gave away the fact that she had a very wet night. "Good morning little miss pee pants," Jasmine said. "Shut up!" Denise yelled back. "You wet the bed too, remember."

"Mom, I'm don't think I'm going to make it school," Jasmine said, clenching her waist. "My stomach is killing me."

Judith eyed Jasmine carefully reading her face. "Okay, I will allow it. But you will not be leaving the house today. Understand?"

She slipped on the panties with pride and examined her fully developed adult figure as it should be, and felt satisfied, aroused and proud all at the same time. It had been five years since she last wore these underwear and they still fit. The panties donned juvenile patterns of cupcakes, but regardless they seemed mature compared to the Attends that Denise typically wore during the day.

Denise turned red with humiliation and disgust. Her voice became clearly agitated and all the more juvenile, rife with young rebellion. In a bratty and childish voice she said, "Mom! I am not wearing diapers, they're diapers. That's what they are! Not Protection. I'm not wearing DIAPERS to school a-n-y-m-o-r-e."

But unbeknown to Judith, Denise really meant it this time. This was the first time since the accident that Denise herself communicated being ready to leave the diapers behind.

"It's okay, honey, your sister gets a little bitchy sometimes," Judith said. It made Denise giggle that her mom said that. "Let's stay calm. I understand. You are free to make your own decisions and I respect that. I will, however, make a suggestion. How about wearing a Pull-up at least until you get used to knowing when it is time to get to the bathroom.

...to be continued

Chapter 2

Fully naked Jasmine ran across the hall holding her prize tightly. She sat on the edge of bed and held the diaper with both hands still folded fresh out of the package. She stroked the plastic and listened to it rustle, opened it and smelled the inside. Her heart was racing with euphoria and she felt the most amazing feeling that she had ever felt.

She stood up for a second, glanced out the window shade, (as if anyone was going to show up.) She locked the bedroom door and laid the fresh diaper across her bed.

Jasmine was 4'9" and had a size 1 waist. The diaper dwarfed her petite body. It rose above her belly button, less than two inches below her nubile breasts, as she pulled the backs forward over her waste and and taped them she rustled and squirmed to make sure it pulled tight over her small body. Now it is time to get dressed, she thought. She grabbed a body suit that she had. It buttoned on the bottom like a onsie and the diaper bulge looked very prominent under it.

After all this excitement, however, Jasmine was feeling very tired and more sick and queasy. She went to bed wearing the diaper and started to fade away. Suddenly she awoke with a very sharp pain in her abdomen and needed to get to a toilet immediately. she felt her stomach turn and tangle and then suddenly and violently her bowels let go. she filled the diaper within seconds. She had never intended to do this. It felt a little embarrassing lying in bed in a poopy diaper, and Jasmine felt waves of shame and guilt come over her.

She swore that she would take off the diaper, clean up and swear off the curiosity that she had forever.

Jasmine stayed in bed, thinking about getting up, but her body hurt.

She could not make it to the restroom.

The next thing that Jasmine knew was that she someone was knocking at her door.

She wiped her tired eyes and realized she had fallen asleep and slept for several hour.

It was 3 p.m. and her mom was knocking at her door.

Then the feeling between her legs came back to mind. She was still in a poopy diaper.

"Jasmine, are you okay," her mom called through the door

"Yes mom. I just woke up."

"can you open the door please."

Jasmine could not think of what to do. she was as good as busted.

What would her mom say if she saw her in a filthy diaper. "stupid, stupid stupid, Jasmine thought to herself.

Jasmine wrapped the covers around her body and opened the door.

"Oh my..."her mom said. "It smells like a dirty diaper in here." Her mom laughed.

Jasmine felt herself start to turn red and said. "I think I have a stomach bug. I've had really bad gas."

"That's an understatement," her mom said.

"I'm going to check your temperature and then I'll let you get back to sleep."

"Okay, mom. Judith went down stairs to where she kept the thermometer. Jasmine was aware that she needed to pee. How will I make it from here to the bathroom without mom seeing my diaper, she thought. The pressure increased. Before long, Jasmine heard her mom's footsteps coming back up the stairs. Her mom walked in the room at the same time as she started peeing uncontrollably in the diaper. "Whats going on darlin'," her mom asked inquisitively. "Nu-nu-nothin. Just feeling uneasy in the stomach." Her mom said nothing.

"Open your mouth."

"101.5, a little high."

Her mom walked across the hall to the upstairs bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. she brought back two Tylenol and a glass of water.

"Take these and I will let you get back to rest." "if you need anything holler, and I'll be back up to check up on you soon. I love you.

she heard her mom go down the stairs.

Jasmine ran across the hall to the upstairs bathroom and stripped off the diaper. This was awful, she thought, and stupid. I hate diapers. She rolled up the diaper taped it shut and buried under other bathroom garbage.

After a long shower, Jasmine dressed and felt cleansed of her little peccadillo. However her eyes were drawn mysteriously to the trash can and she pulled her diaper out thinking. I did this. She laughed. Then she put it down and buried it again, thinking about how much trouble she almost got into. How embarrassing.

Judith walked into the dining room where Denise had he laptop set up. "I have a suspicion that you and your sister may have much more in common than you thought," Judith said.

"What do you mean, mom?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter anyhow," Judith said. "I could be wrong."

Judith poured a large glass of wine and plopped herself down in front of the t.v.

...to be continued

• Like 1

Chapter 3

Judith took a few minutes to gather her thoughts. She wanted to confront Jasmine. If there was a smell that Judith could recognize it would be the smell of a dirty diaper, and she needed to know what this was all about. Her heart pounded as she headed up the stairs.

knock, knock, knock.

"Come in, it's open.

Jasmine set down the Vogue magazine that she was reading, as he mom sat down on the edge of her bed.

"It smells better in here," Judith said. This sent jasmine straight into panic mode.

"I want a straight answer," she said. "Were you wearing and using a diaper today?"

Defensively, Jasmine responded "No! of course not. Why would you say that?"

"It's not a big deal, honey. I just want to know what is going on."

Jasmine's face went blank and she turned her head into he pillow as if to hide.

"Face me Jasmine Fey, You were, weren't you."

"I don't know...I just wanted to know what Denise feels like," Jasmine said.

"Ever think that you could ask her how it feels? You treat your sister really badly about her problem," Judith said.

"But, I'm still confused. Why would you mess a diaper on purpose."

"That's not what happened," Jasmine said as tears started running down her cheek. "I didn't mean to go,

I am feeling really really sick and today I had bad diarrhea. I was just like trying to feel how it felt to have one on, and I had an accident."

"It was really an accident."

"Yeeeaaaahhh...," Judith said. "I don't know if I can tell you how inappropriate it is for you to be trying on diapers. I'm not gonna tolerate it."

"I know mom, I feel so stupid," Jasmine said. She was full on bawling at this point.

"Stay out of Denise's room while she is away. You should never have entered her room in the first place. I grounding you for two weeks. Are we clear?"

"What about The Faint concert on Tuesday?"

"What about it? You're not going. If you're gonna try and argue we can make it a month."

"no, I'm sorry mom."

"Okay, lets check your temperature and then lights out."

"It looks like your good to go to school tomorrow." "remember, I expect you home immediately after school. There will be a work list on the fridge. That shall keep you occupied until I get home."

Judith walked out into the hall. Denise was in her room next door with the door open.

Denise asked, "what was that all about?"

"It's no big deal. Your sister is having a personal issue."

"How was your day honey."

"It was the best day ever. I made it all the through without having an accident."

"That's great. I'm so proud of you," Judith said. "You are very brave for choosing to do this now."

"Mom, I need to go underwear shopping tomorrow. The only panties I have are from when I was 12."

"I'm not sure about tomorrow but we will go to Target this weekend," Judith said.

"You can take your diapers out of the drawer and put underwear in it, why don't you take them out now?"

"Why now?"

"This will mark your graduation. You can put the diapers somewhere hidden away so that they are less prominent in your life. It is symbolic."

"Okay, I guess that's a good idea, but I still need them at night."

"Please Denise, just move them," Judith said with a bit of stress in her voice

"Okay, whatever you say, mom. I gotta get to sleep soon though."

"Goodnight darling."

"Goodnight mom."

As Judith left she thought, at least I don't have two teen aged daughters in diapers.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

!!!!eye see throw you!!!!! and its gust like the rest cum-on give me something new.

it's OK but you shod-ent gust have, her like them, you shod have her need them but not bi force and she shod resent the fact that she has to now yous them. like for-in-stuns she has a brain-anyorisum or a stroke which laves her paralyzed on the right side of her body. and making it so she has to er-lorn how to do every thing agent. ps your righting is good thought!

• 5 weeks later...

April, 22 2003

Denise waved goodbye to Mrs. Heide, her favorite teacher and left the third grade classroom out into the fresh spring sunshine. Her white dress blew in the wind and she ran out with the rest of the kids into the school parking lot. She spotted her Dad's green Toyota Forerunner and ran leaping up into the high center truck. She leaned over and beamed "hi daddy." "How was school today honey," he asked as he turned into the round about. "great, but Sarah tried to jump off the slide because Harry was chasing her and she fall and cracked her lip, but she is okay. She cried and I told her that happended to me once and it only hurts for a minute." "I hope so," Alberto said with a sympathetic smile.

Suddenly as the Forerunner moved into a busy intersection time slowed down. Denise screamed as a she watched the inside of the car collapse around her and her father like a tin can. She smelled aweful smoke and dripped with blood. She screamed and screamed for daddy and someone turned out the lights. Everything went black.

August 8th 2003

"she's responsive," Denise heard someone say. What does that mean, she thought. She tried to look around, but it was very difficult to move her head, and she couldn't move anything else at all. A moment later several faces appeared hovering over her like white clouds in her misty vision. She recognised one face. Mommy! Then a man spoke. "Denise," he said. "Can you hear me." She tried to speak. It felt like her voice was rusty and unused. She skweeked out a muffled "ya."

Her mom hugged her tightly and was crying heavily. Yet Denise still had no idea what was going on. You are okay now honey. You are back with us.

Denise didn't know what the words coma, traction, re-constructive surgery or therapy meant. But she didn't think they were good words. And over the next few days that hard truth was slowly explained to the young child. Relatives came and went and her little sister Jasmine moped around in envy of all the attention she was getting.

Five-year-old Jasmine sat outside in a swing alone with Denise's favorite doll that their dad had given her when she a baby chanting "stupid Denise I hate you," as she pulled the hairs out of the doll. She sucked her thumb and relieved herself in her new jeans, thinking, I am the baby. This only got her the attention of some time in the corner and a spanking, but the feelings remained for a long, long time.

As promised Denise got most of her faculties back, and was back at her own grade level within six months of waking up. Retraining on the toilet was another issue. The doctors could find no medical problem remaining. But the consensus was that Denise never got over the loss of her father and the horror of all that she had witnessed was too overwhelming and the diapers she held onto deeply would resolve in time. Whatever the reason she needed them didn't matter, she just did. All attempts to retrain her toileting habits ended up being very messy endeavors. But nevertheless, Judith tried to potty train her more time than she could count on two hands and it never worked. Doctor after doctor, therapist after therapist, Denise still wore diaper around the clock all the way through to her senior year.

As the doctors predicted, Denise would move on someday...

...to be continued

What happen the old story was much better what Happen?

It's the same story. This chapter was a flashback to help give a little background.

Thanks everyone for all the support and feedback. I've been writing this freestyle, and going back and editing.

I've also added in between the lines. But I've developed a solid plot line and the upcoming chapters will be posted as final copy.

I'm hopeful that I can be a bit more frequent in the future. I'll do my best.

Thanks,

~PJ

I was a little confused at first...flashback I assume?

Either way I'm glad the story's back I was starting to think it was gonna be finished...

Keep going!!

HuggieBaby

Im sorry I just got really confuse couldn't figure out for the life what this was sorry