LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shrink'S Office

I always wanted to either open a crisis center for youth or start a crisis hotline locally for people in distress. Nothing sucks more than not being able to reach someone when you really need it. Plus many times people don't need a hospital when they just need someone to talk to and let them sort things through.

Does this mean that babies are all insane because they wear diapers? (I'm sure some babies enjoy the feeling of diapers). I do, however, find it hard to believe that a psychiatrist/psychologist has not heard of infantilism. I majored in psychology. I don't specifically remember studying infantilism, but fetishes and what was called "deviant sexual behavior" at the time was mentioned. (Long time ago as it would now be politically incorrect to use that term. Probably called something like "alternate sexual desires" now).

Well, I myself have recently Started Seeing a Therapist, Not a Shrink per se, but a Therapist and after about 6 Separate Sessions With Him, I finally Decided to tell Him about my Fetish. We didn't stay on the topic long at all yesterday, But post any updates if we do. The whole reason that I decided to tell him was that the fetish kind of ties into everything else that I'm dealing With & going through, & in my sessions with him He has never been critical or Judgemental of anything that I've Said. All in All, it went Well.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2010!biggrin.gif