LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Hey!

Arlikra

I apologise in advance for the length of this post. :P

First off all... I don't mind giving you my real first name, since a quick Google search of my username (which, as far as I know, is unique to me) and a little investigation (if you are the stalker type) will reveal that information. To save you the trouble, my name's Ash Ketchum (I wanna be the very best... like no one ever was.... dum dum etc.). Feel free to address me as such. My username is ... quite geeky. If I write it like this: ArLiKRa, then you can see how it was created. If you can't.... they are chemical symbols for Argon, Lithium, Potassium and Radium, the atomic numbers of which make up my date of birth (There, now you can commit identity fraud). I really have no idea how to pronounce "Arlikra". In short, hi, my name is Arli, but you can call me Ash if you prefer.

Secondly... I am English, and the word n-n-na... no I can't say it... well... it makes me cringe. DIAPERS! That's better. Well, I've been into this for as long as I can remember (more specifically, I have memories of wanting to be diapered when I was about 3 or 4). At first it was all about the diapers... but after I finally got internet access and discovered I wasn't the only one... yada yada... I began to explore my *B side. In short, I'm about 30:70 AB:DL.

Thirdly... in my opinion, an introduction informing you that I like diapers is a bit... well... useless. You already know that. I am here. *Waves*. So... here's a bit about normal me:

I'm a huge football (of the Association variety) fan, and I'm a season ticket holder at Stoke City. I also play football for a 5-a-side team (I'm a goalkeeper). Apart from that, I enjoy reading, randomly browsing the internet, downloading buying music and painstakingly organising it, perusing my pitiful Pokemon card collection, learning bus routes, randomly travelling bus routes, and thinking about quitting smoking but never actually doing it.

As for work... I have two part-time jobs, but I want to eventually (in a couple of years, maybe) study Mathematics at university.

Well, there you go. That's (some of) me. Hi.

My username is ... quite geeky. If I write it like this: ArLiKRa, then you can see how it was created. If you can't.... they are chemical symbols for Argon, Lithium, Potassium and Radium, the atomic numbers of which make up my date of birth (There, now you can commit identity fraud). I really have no idea how to pronounce "Arlikra". In short, hi, my name is Arli, but you can call me Ash if you prefer.

Wow... that username is soo cool! Bit of a scientist myself and I have to say I'm very impressed! (OK, I'm a biologist in the making, but I still think chemistry is pretty cool, I even had the whole periodic table of elements memorised when I was at school/college)

Secondly... I am English, and the word n-n-na... no I can't say it... well... it makes me cringe. DIAPERS! That's better.

I used to have a problem with saying nappy... but a smacked bottom from Juniper soon sorted that one out! (OK, so it was more like gentle encouragement than a smacked bottom, Juniper is far too lovely to ever be that mean! Oh and Kudos for boosting the number of brits on here! God save the Queen!

and I'm a season ticket holder at Stoke City.

So you're the one!

Apart from that, I enjoy learning bus routes, randomly travelling bus routes. I want to eventually (in a couple of years, maybe) study Mathematics at university.

I do the same thing! Although having said that, I am a bus driver, so it kinda comes with the territory :P

I want to study a biology degree... just trying to decide which uni will be best... Good luck to you! Maths is ace!

Well, there you go. That's (some of) me. Hi.

Hullo!!! :thumbsup:

Thats one of the most comprehensive intros I've seen for a while, and one of my more comprehensive replies! And I apologise for the selective editing, I just felt it was best to tackle it one bit at a time! :)

hihi,

welcome to DD...another britt is great!!

im with loopy on the nappy thig, but you alredy know that hehehe

lucy is currently studying is mathematics degree (lucy is my SO) its hard but i think shes enjoying it, she enjoys stats most but unfortunatly cant do as much as she would like as she has picked other modules that are more important.

neways welcome!

hugs

Juniper

xxx

• 1 month later...

Hi, another englisher :D

You can't say nappy? why is that? diapers make me cringe more :P (the word obviously :))

I really don't know. I'm not completely comfortable with saying "diapers" either, but it's the lesser of two evils. =)

FROGBOY:

Wow... that username is soo cool! Bit of a scientist myself and I have to say I'm very impressed! (OK, I'm a biologist in the making, but I still think chemistry is pretty cool, I even had the whole periodic table of elements memorised when I was at school/college)

Thanks very much! I haven't gone so far as to have the whole table memorised, but I like to know what all the symbols are.

I used to have a problem with saying nappy... but a smacked bottom from Juniper soon sorted that one out! (OK, so it was more like gentle encouragement than a smacked bottom, Juniper is far too lovely to ever be that mean! Oh and Kudos for boosting the number of brits on here! God save the Queen!

Gives me something to look forward to. =P

So you're the one!

Har har ;)

I do the same thing! Although having said that, I am a bus driver, so it kinda comes with the territory :P

I want to study a biology degree... just trying to decide which uni will be best... Good luck to you! Maths is ace!

My dream job when I was little was a bus driver. I'm completely obsessed. Good luck to you too. =)

Hullo!!! :thumbsup:

Hi!!

Thats one of the most comprehensive intros I've seen for a while, and one of my more comprehensive replies! And I apologise for the selective editing, I just felt it was best to tackle it one bit at a time! :)

I hope I did your excellent reply justice.

hihi,

welcome to DD...another britt is great!!

im with loopy on the nappy thig, but you alredy know that hehehe

lucy is currently studying is mathematics degree (lucy is my SO) its hard but i think shes enjoying it, she enjoys stats most but unfortunatly cant do as much as she would like as she has picked other modules that are more important.

neways welcome!

hugs

Juniper

xxx

That's awesome. I expect it would be a lot harder if she wasn't enjoying it. Thanks for the welcome. =)

Wilkommen von ein Englischer Frau.

:P

Welcome to DD!

Thank you! I have no idea what that means. =P

sign0016.gif Love the user name.

Thanks. =)

Sorry for the very long wait. Thanks for all your welcomes, I hope I'll be more active than my first few months here would suggest.

• 6 months later...

I figured I'd bump my original intro, rather than make a new one. I've not been here for a while.

And OMG Loopy, as if you posted in my intro and I never realised =P

Edit: Didn't notice the most recent replies (in JANUARY!!!), but thanks Baby Sophie =D And darkfinn, you know you miss it =P

Well, welcome back. Since you bumped your original intro, allow me to respond to it... Not everyone here is into wearing diapers (ex. I'm the daddy type, but not into wearing myself). So, good that you mentioned your preference. Again, welcome back.

Yeah, I do know a few people who are members of AB/DL websites but don't wear. They just joined to support their partners. My girlfriend's a member on ADISC, in fact.

Thanks for the welcome =)