LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anothe Pervert Giving Us A Bad Name

DL88

this guy only gets two years for soliciting a minor? His punishment was not severe enough. He has done this before, and will do it again once he is released. I do not think counseling helps. He was in tears, but I think he was more sorry he was caught than the actual fact that he did it. Unfortunately He wasn't thinking with his brain. The fact that he had a diaper fetish was only incidental. He has a fetish for young girls, and like the diaper fetish, it is difficult if not impossible to get out of. The diaper fetish is harmless usually. The fetish for young girls dangerous. He needs to be constantly watched to make sure he doesn't do this again.

I note that no eyebrows were raised about his soliciting a 13-year-old girl, but the diaper fetish made the headlines.

Only two years - the maximum? - for what he did? Does Minehaha County really exist or is it a send-up?

I note that no eyebrows were raised about his soliciting a 13-year-old girl, but the diaper fetish made the headlines.

Only two years - the maximum? - for what he did? Does Minehaha County really exist or is it a send-up?

Yes. Minnehaha county is in South Dakota. This paper is my home town newspaper. Just great. All my family get to read about an supposed AB/DL and get the wrong idea altogether.

Well by the time I finally move back it will be forgotten most likely.

:badmood:

A rapist in this area served his time and was let out, not two months later he raped and killed a fourteen year old girl.

My philosophy is a simple one, we should find a God forsaken island somewhere and send all rapists and child molesters to it. Each of them should be given a hunting knife when lowered down by helicopter.

Then once a week a cargo plane fly's over and drops enough food and water and medical supplies for half of the population, let them figure survival out for themselves.

Peace,

Vic :thumbsup:

A rapist in this area served his time and was let out, not two months later he raped and killed a fourteen year old girl.

My philosophy is a simple one, we should find a God forsaken island somewhere and send all rapists and child molesters to it. Each of them should be given a hunting knife when lowered down by helicopter.

Then once a week a cargo plane fly's over and drops enough food and water and medical supplies for half of the population, let them figure survival out for themselves.

Peace,

Ask anyone in psychology or law enforcement and they'll tell you that sex offenders are always repeat offenders and that they're never actually rehabilitated... Screw giving them a fighting chance. Just take 'em out behind the tool shed and put a bullet in their heads. That'd solve the problem a lot more effectively and cheaper...

Ask anyone in psychology or law enforcement and they'll tell you that sex offenders are always repeat offenders and that they're never actually rehabilitated... Screw giving them a fighting chance. Just take 'em out behind the tool shed and put a bullet in their heads. That'd solve the problem a lot more effectively and cheaper...

Problem with that is the liberal bleeding hearts would never allow it, at least the island gives them a fighting chance.

You keep it even, they all get the same kind of knife, and once they're lowered to the ground you cut the rope. Giving them only enough supplies for half the population keeps a nice balance as well.

Even if you get caught setting up a date with an under age girl, off you go to gladiator school, never to be heard from again. Problem solved.

Peace,

I'm firmly against the death penalty for any reason. Not because I'm a softy as some people would assume but because (1) two wrongs never make a right and (2) I think it's an easy way out. The death penalty only really 'works' as a punitive measure (for those who issue it and the victims) when there's a belief that we're somehow judged after we die and that murderers will be sent to hell. If you don't believe in that kind of stuff, then what? A decade or two in jail, a few minutes of suffering and then it's over. Except that there's now a second set of grieving relatives.

Compare that to the suffering of spending a lifetime paying for your crime, spending 23 hours a day in a small cell with a guy who for some reason wants to call you "his bitch"... You do know what happens to paedos in prison, don't you?

Incidentally, keeping somebody banged up in a maximum security prison for the rest of their natural life is considerably cheaper than the cost of executing them. Look it up.

As an atheist, it feels a little weird writing this but ultimately it comes down to this: Thou shalt not kill.

Civility and the death penalty together are incompatible.

Christianity (and all other major religion) and the death penalty together is downright hypocritical.

• Like 1

Stick 'em in prison and don't segregate the nonces (sex offenders, usually peadophiles) like they currently do (well like they do in the UK). A good jugging will help adjust their attitude! (Jugging refers to a jug of boiling water being thrown onto the victim. The water typically has large quantities of sugar in it for that sticky, long lasting effect. Jugging is a practise usually reserved for nonces).

Sex offenders (regardless of age of victim) are dangerous, and they will continue to be dangerous until they are removed from society. I say no punishment is severe enough for completely ruining another human beings life!

It makes me laugh how many people link AB/DL and peadophillia. In the UK I can't remember ever reading about an AB/DL person being convicted of sex offenses, yet I can recall a whole bunch of nursery school (kindergarten)staff, a school governor and a school janitor who were all charged with sex offenses against children! Makes you think don't it!

Froggie

Ahhh froggie, your use of the word Nonces makes me happy :)

I do agree through, don't separate them, and let the other bad people show them what they think. But then the prison system in the UK has to become alot harder as well. Removal of all privileges (why should some thief get any privileges at all?) and give em crap food. (Yea I'm a liberal... too a point)

Ahhh froggie, your use of the word Nonces makes me happy :)

I do agree through, don't separate them, and let the other bad people show them what they think. But then the prison system in the UK has to become alot harder as well. Removal of all privileges (why should some thief get any privileges at all?) and give em crap food. (Yea I'm a liberal... too a point)

Glad you like it. Only found out today it's origin. Prison officers call them nonce beceause they are:

Not

On

Normal

Communal

Excercise

Fully agree that prisons are too soft. Prisoners should have no rights, let alone privileges! They didn't respect the rights of their victims, so why should anyone respect their rights as people. I'll leave it there for now as I fear I may wear my soapbox out!

Back on topic... this guy deserves more than 2 years. I just hope that when he's released and he re-offends, it's another honey trap rather than somebody's child! And fully agree with AuntieAB that the headline is a pathetic attempt at sensationalism. You don't see headlines along the lines of "Thong Wearer Robs Bank".

Glad you like it. Only found out today it's origin. Prison officers call them nonce beceause they are:

Not

On

Normal

Communal

Excercise

Fully agree that prisons are too soft. Prisoners should have no rights, let alone privileges! They didn't respect the rights of their victims, so why should anyone respect their rights as people. I'll leave it there for now as I fear I may wear my soapbox out!

Back on topic... this guy deserves more than 2 years. I just hope that when he's released and he re-offends, it's another honey trap rather than somebody's child! And fully agree with AuntieAB that the headline is a pathetic attempt at sensationalism. You don't see headlines along the lines of "Thong Wearer Robs Bank".

:whistling:

If a girl in a thong robbed a bank I would definately read that story!

Peace,

The death penalty for sex offenders would be expensive.

The cost of lawyers, court cost, and the appeal process can actually be greater than the cost of life in prison.

Strange, but often the case.

Lock them up and throw the key away.

The death penalty for sex offenders would be expensive.

The cost of lawyers, court cost, and the appeal process can actually be greater than the cost of life in prison.

Strange, but often the case.

Lock them up and throw the key away.

Not if you get a couple of guidos to take them on a drive to the river or get some parents to take them out back. lol

Jail will not help this man, what he needs is counseling and therapy, all jail will do is make him angry and do it again. Jail helps no one, locking people up doesn't magically make them better.

But it does make us safer while they're in there, especially if they're put there for the rest of their lives.

Peace,

Vic :angry:

As an atheist, it feels a little weird writing this but ultimately it comes down to this: Thou shalt not kill.

Actually, it's "You shall not commit murder". Murder is the killing of an innocent person. Criminals aren't innocent people. Therefore, they're not covered by that. The vast majority of all criminals will never be rehabilitated because they don't want to be rehabilitated. The only actual cure is death. And, as I already stated, death needs not be administered by overly complex and expensive processes. A simple rifle bullet or shotgun shell to the head will suffice and would cost less that what you'd pay for lunch...

• Like 1