LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Upset

I thought daily diapers had a good range of diaper videos. and its good and all that they got a new video provider but none of the old videos are up and it doesn't look to good

I thought daily diapers had a good range of diaper videos. and its good and all that they got a new video provider but none of the old videos are up and it doesn't look to good

1. Then go somewhere else, dude.

2. Or, just be patient, they'll probably be re-uploaded at one point.

~ moogle

Hi everyone, I definitely understand the need to close the video aspect, that tends to get expensive. There are still old videos on diaperspace and fileplanet and some other sharing style sites carry videos. If you're desperate enough to search, you'll find some. We do have a few people on youtube working around the moderators. Be patient everyone or just use your imagination.(insert spongebob doing the rainbow thing):)

Free fapping material only lasts so long dude... because most of it is illegally obtained and as soon as one hosting site becomes popular the video producers/owners will come hunting with their legal teams and cause all sorts of trouble. So the vids continue to migrate.

Save 'em when you see 'em... and share 'em where you can.