LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice Diapers

So was curious what everyone thought of Nice Diapers out of China?

http://www.nicediaper.com/

They've recently come out with a different kind of waterproof pant as described below:

What is PUL?

PUL is an acronym for Polyurethane Laminate fabric, it is a breathable industrial strength fabric is 100% polyester and is a built in waterproof cover.

Breathing Pull On Plastic Pants

Comfortable elastic at waist and legs

Breathing PUL

Waterproof and breathable.

Low temperature keep super soft.

Super thin and silk feeling.

Hard wear and tear.

Easy be wash and clear.(after 40 celsius equals)

post-9-12579889603461_thumb.jpg Most of them are in white.

So what does everyone think?

post-9-12579889603461_thumb.jpg

Wow, these would be worth a try. The pricing is just unbelievable! Wonder how absorbent there cloth diapers are. The plastic pants look very durable and also come with a cloth cover over the front if you want in different prints too.

Anyone order from them??? How long would it take to get them here? Shipping?

Wow, these would be worth a try. The pricing is just unbelievable! Wonder how absorbent there cloth diapers are. The plastic pants look very durable and also come with a cloth cover over the front if you want in different prints too.

Anyone order from them??? How long would it take to get them here? Shipping?

Give or take a month, unless you want them sent UPS, then they become expensive. Shipping is usually what costs you.

So was curious what everyone thought of Nice Diapers out of China?

http://www.nicediaper.com/

They've recently come out with a different kind of waterproof pant as described below:

What is PUL?

PUL is an acronym for Polyurethane Laminate fabric, it is a breathable industrial strength fabric is 100% polyester and is a built in waterproof cover.

Breathing Pull On Plastic Pants

Comfortable elastic at waist and legs

Breathing PUL

Waterproof and breathable.

Low temperature keep super soft.

Super thin and silk feeling.

Hard wear and tear.

Easy be wash and clear.(after 40 celsius equals)

post-9-12579889603461_thumb.jpg Most of them are in white.

So what does everyone think?

They look cool and affordable!

I don't know if I could trust anything out of China, since they had such a bad problem with having lead in everything. I don't need diapers that are heavier then I make them already :P

Anyways, jokes aside, the PUL fabric has been around for a long time actually, and there are a number of WAHM (work at home moms) that make diapers, pocket diapers, and diaper covers and who sell on eBay. The products are very interesting, colorful and well made, and you don't have to wait a month to get your order. You are also helping domestic businesses continue and grow by purchasing local products. The down side is the cost, since they are more expensive, but that again is offset by the cost of ordering something from China.

I see their stuff flooding the market and I have looked at it, and I don't find much interest in it. It maybe cheaper, but in the end, as usual, you always get what you pay for.

qwack

Actually by the time you include the shipping cost, it isn't cheap. Most of the time it's going to be anywhere from $15 to $25 for shipping depending on how you want it shipped.

• 4 months later...

I've ordered from Nice Diaper via ebay quite a while ago... I ordered the All in One diaper with plastic covering and after 5 washes they all fell apart. The plastic came away from the velcro tapes and rendered the diaper useless without plastic pants. I threw them out after that. From Australia the cost was marginal - probably about $15 shipping if i recall. However being curious I paid anyway.

I wont be using their services again! <_<

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

I've bought several items from their website.

Their cloth Velcro diapers (ADCOTCOT000...) are (okay),

but the Terryline (sp) soaker gets bunched up after washing,

and the velcro doesn't have a parking place for laundering,

So I went to wally world and bought some wide velcro strips

to put on them so they won't stick together in the washer / dryer.

Other than that, they are comfortable and absorbent.(durability may be questionable,but I don't know that just yet)

I also got some of their "Training pants". Also comfy and absorbent, but again the soaker material tends to bunch up in the laundry and is much harder to straighten out than the one in their diapers.

Shipping is discreet, though, a signature IS required. (Had to go pick them up at the post office both times)

All in all, for the money, I'll probably buy from them again.

Nope... no way.

I ordered three of their diapers and two of their all-in-ones. Won't do that again. The diapers are decent, but the stitching around the velcro and seams is very poor. I threw two of them away b/c they kept ripping, and LuvsGurl has had to restitch the last one twice already.

Their all-in-ones are garbage too. Sure they look cute and are comfortable, but the waterproof outer layer melted in the clothes dryer on low heat, and they are too thick to hang dry. So if you use them there is no way to get them clean again.

Remember folks, you get what you pay for... cheap diapers are just that, cheap. There is a reason that quality fitted adult cloth diapers can run up to $50. It's that "quality" word.

• 1 month later...

So far I've ordered a few things from them either through ebay (look for the names YuYun or Bao-Yun, they're the same place) or their site. Shipping can be expensive but even with, the products can still be far less expensive than similar products sold in the US. Like a pull-up pair of 4-layer AIOs for about $12 after shipping cost as opposed to starting at around $20 not including shipping for similar somewhere else. If you watch ebay closely, though, they occasionally have auctions with starting bids of 99 cents and free shipping! Got two pairs of the pull-up AIOs for $15 with free shipping. That's $7.50 each.

Shipping times run a bizarre range. First order took over 4 weeks to arrive, second about 2, third about 3, fourth about 2, and fifth about 1!

Quality varies about the same as it does with pretty much anything I buy anywhere. Some of them are doing great, others the stitching has come loose in various places, but no more than I've seen in everything from $5 T-Shirts at Wal-Mart to $40 dress shirts at Macy's.

Plastic Pants: Basic, everyday variety plastic pants in glossy white. Sides are sealed, and the elastics are encased. Sizing is very strange. Medium fits fine around the waist and legs but is VERY low-rise. Won't even fit over a discrete disposable very well. Large has more height to it and fits much better.

Velcro, PVC AIO: Very bizarre variations in size and plastic. Got 2 mediums for $1.04 with free shipping in an auction. Size medium was made with the same plastic as the plastic pants. Very soft and extremely smooth. I have a 34 inch waist and the diaper barely fits. Velcro from the back wings connects to the very edges of the front wings. This caused the plastic to tear where the velcro was sewn into it on the back wings, but I'm pretty handy with vinyl-repair glue and patches (from years of patching popped floaties), so that was very easily fixed. The size large was made with a plastic that's closer to the old Gerber/VIP plastic pants (textured, not glossy, very soft) and is like wearing a giant padded tent on me. These things are HUGE even though they're the next size up. Velcro from the back wings has to be touching in the middle of the darned thing to get just a snug (not near tight) fit!

PVC pull-on AIO: These are the ones I'm happiest with. Good quality for the money so far. Got size large since the sizing on these is the same as the pull-up plastic pants and not the same as the velcro diapers. The plastic is ultra soft, smooth and glossy. No problems after a couple of washings.

Hope that helps!

--Floaty

P.S.: To Darkfinn about the plastic melting in the dryer. Um... not to be a jerk or anything, but HELLO!? Plastic!? In a device where the sole purpose is to blast very hot air into a drum made of metal? Yeah, I know that they say you can dry it on low, but it should be common sense that soft plastic and heat do not mix. Hang to dry and keep out of direct sunlight -- that goes for all flexible vinyl articles you want to keep for more than one year!

I ordered an AIO from them a year and a half ago. What good is a low price when the product doesn't do what you need it to? It leaks badly at the legs and suffers from the typical problem of being a scaled up design for an infant. While the ABs here like the idea of a scaled up baby design, designing for an adult makes the product work better.

Do what you want, but I haven't ordered more based on the one AIO I bought.

Regards,

Honu

I have a few of their Adult velcro diapers and yes they are cheaply made and won't stand up to repeated constant use.

But they are cheap compared to anything else, the postage isn't though, that hurts

I have the same complaints about the suffing bunching up but our washer has a 1800 spin speed and it can tear the elastic out of plastic pants with it's spin force.

Baically you get what you pay for.

I like wearing mine in this hot weather at nightine with a soaker inside them they feel cooler to wear than an x-plus and plastic pants.

• 7 months later...

I've ordered from Nice Diaper via ebay quite a while ago... I ordered the All in One diaper with plastic covering and after 5 washes they all fell apart. The plastic came away from the velcro tapes and rendered the diaper useless without plastic pants. I threw them out after that. From Australia the cost was marginal - probably about $15 shipping if i recall. However being curious I paid anyway.

I wont be using their services again! <_<

Dont worry .we will closed the problem. :angel_not:

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a Japanese-style diaper cover.

The price is very good

It arrived after only twelve days

The design is excellent

The quality is good, although not quite as good as A+baby, it is stll very good value at about one-third of the price

but... the leg-holes are too small. Overall it is generally one size smaller than American/European sizes.

They don't make them big enough for a gweilo!

• 4 weeks later...

There AIO, just cloth, and PULL plastic pants are all of good quality. They have survived multiple washer/dryer cycles without any problems. There shipping can be expensive and take a while, but there prices are good if you order and bulk or catch one of their shipping specials. I like to use the thin layer AIOs over disposables instead of plastic pants.