LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Police!

Hey turtlepins! I believe everything that you tell us. The fact that you are in Southern California, where anything goes, makes it believeable.

The only time anyone has ever commented on my diapers was in the doctors office or hospital. I live in Northeast Florida. Things are a bit more reserve here. I would never go outside in just a diaper. In the 90's, when I was 24/7, I got some funny looks on the beach. People could tell, from the bulk, that I was wearing but nobody said anything.

HEY! EVERYBODY CHILL! Yeesh! I love you all. Don't get divisive, please! Let's keep things on the light side. When I said I was gone I meant from this particular post. I'm not gone from the site. Yeesh! Post Police, Diaper Police, Grammar Police, etc! Gotta go with the flow. Remember the words of Dr. Seuss! "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." This is a great site and I don't want to be the cause of any arguments. Yeesh!

And you were all so worried turtlepins left forever, sheesh!

I must confess, my story was a total lie and did it to prove point however small it was. No harm done. Just for the record before this gets locked out if it does.

I live in Northeast Florida. Things are a bit more reserve here. I would never go outside in just a diaper. In the 90's, when I was 24/7, I got some funny looks on the beach.

My neighbor laughed when she came over and saw me outside barbecuing in just my diaper and t-shirt (quite awhile back)... but she went right in and talked to the wife anyway. Didn't even bother to knock. No one got beat up, no one got arrested, no one got humiliated and dinner was good...

oh well

Neighbors are friends out here and

Life goes on and it is all good.