LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worst Day At Work So Far...

The other day at work, I had about 2 seconds of sensation that I needed to go before I filled my diaper. I had no opportunity to change for about an hour. I work at a state prison, but luckily, as I am currently on "light duty" following my surgery, I can only work in a cellhouse control room. Basically, our houses are divided in two halves. The control room is up on the second floor, in between both halves, so the control operator can see each side of the cell house as well as outside in front. The control rooms are also equipped with bathrooms, since you can't exactly leave to go to the regular staff restrooms in the houses. But, since you are the only one who can open/close cell doors, and the entry doors to the house and to each side, you can't always run to the bathroom as needed.

Finally we have some down time where there is no movement and all the inmates are locked down. I called each side to let the officers know I was going to be busy for a few, then went to go change. I had already removed my boots, and when I got to the restroom I took off my pants (I find it easier to put on a new diaper as a pull-on, even if it can also be used with tapes). I took the diaper off and began cleaning up. Once that was done, I stepped to the side so I could gather the dirty diaper and the paper towels and wipes. My foot came down on something hot and it slid several inches across the floor. I knew exactly what had happened :badmood:

So I removed the offensive sock and soaked it in the sink with disinfectant and soap for a few hours. I had no idea how to deal with it though, because I didn't have a change of socks with me. Later I had an idea. Turns out you can dry laundry in the microwave. Then a few hours later I had another accident, this time with no warning at all. I was much more careful cleaning up that time (and I didn't want to mop the floor AGAIN) and had no problems.

I told my wife about it and she now teases me about "poo skating" at work. On the bright side, she knows that I would never do anything like that on purpose (she said I'm too girly and she's right), so she finally understands that I'm not just playing around, that I really am having legitimate accidents.

Although I'm not fecal incontinent, I do have accidents from time to time. I work very close to home, and my office is actually in my house. But even then I've not been able to get a pin undone in time, etc. Being bladder incontinent I'm always wearing diapers (gauze prefold night thickness) and plastic pants. The messy diapers are a clean-up nightmare, but I'm used to it now. A big mess can be a bigger mess when you take that diaper off! Recently I had a mess that really filled the diapers. I was afraid it was going to come out the top in the front and in the back. It was close. I need a shower to clean up properly. How did you do it?

How did you do it?

Paper towels. Like, a metric ton of paper towels. Once they finally started wiping clean, used some baby wipes. It still doesn't leave you feeling fresh but it will do until you can get home to shower.

No accidents today though! On the other hand, I haven't had ANY movement today, so when it hits it's going to really suck...

IM a delivery driver. and im bladder incontinent with IBS. on the side. lol. well one day i was in NYC. delivering to a store. when it hit me. i had to poop and i had to go now. i didnt even make it to the restroom. it came out so fast and it was so messy. i alsmost cryed. as all i had was some small wipes that i use to wipe my self down when i change my wet diapers. and all i had was single ply bath tissue. took me an hour and alot of flushing to clean up. and still i didnt feel clean.

• 2 weeks later...

My worse day was just last week, I went to first formation. Pyshical training formation and accountablity. Well about 2 min. into the formation it hit me I had to go right then. Before I could turn and move it was to late. The only thing I could do was stand there and hope that no one notice. I quickly lied to my boss and ran off to head home to change. I made it about half way to my van when it hit me again, this time I just wanted to cry. once in the van the only thing I could think about was it leaking threw my shorts and pants into the seat. Yes by the time I was home I was crying. 20 mins. in a shower I was cleaned up and started getting ready for my day. All day my only thoughts was is it going to happen again and when is it going to happen.

I live with this everyone, but most I get lucky and make it to the tolit. Now I have to worry, is it the IBS, or is it the damage to my back that is making it worse these days.

Army_Toddler

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh, you have my sympathies. :( I'm happily not incontinent, but I am an occasional bedwetter, which contributed to the train ride from Hell the other day. I was tired, and it was a long journey, and I (stupidly) drifted off to sleep. I woke up hours later, having wet myself, with a huge obvious dark patch on the front of my jeans. I feel bad for whoever had to clean the chair. My jeans were soaked, my pants were soaked, the seat was soaked, the bottom of my sweater was soaked, I smelt of pee - it was AWFUL. And nobody said anything or woke me up, but I was right by the door so a load of people must have seen. They probably thought I was drunk. And I didn't have a change of clothes with me, so I had to sit in my soggy jeans for half an hour til my stop, and then stand around waiting for my next train with my back to the wall and my bag in front of my crotch so the wet patches wouldn't show below the hem of my coat. Wet jeans in the freezing cold are *horrible*. It was a total nightmare :(