LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Diaper Comment Day

Friday is now" Random Diaper Comment Day"

Your assignment is to mention the word diaper to someone in normal conversation. Make a diaper joke or just walk up to a stranger on the street and yell "Diapers!" and run away. Have fun with it.

Report your results here.

• Like 1

Strangely ended up having a conversation about adult nappies with a work colleague today.

All started when he said my driving was that bad he should have worn one :P

Didn't see this thread first thogh so probably void lol

At the movies today: "Would you like to make that a large Coke for just fifty cents more." (Holds up giant cup.)

"Wow, does that come with a diaper?"

Him: "No, but it should!"

• Like 1

Why do the Brit's call them Nappies?

And us Yankee's call them Diapers.

Just curious....

I like the generic term "Pampers" myself

(My favorite word) :P

Why do the Brit's call them Nappies?

And us Yankee's call them Diapers.

Just curious....

I like the generic term "Pampers" myself

(My favorite word) :P

I think and i may be wrong, I'm often wrong, it comes from napkin.

I think and i may be wrong, I'm often wrong, it comes from napkin.

You might be right. Kinda ties in with the term "sanitary napkin" which used to describe menstrual pads. Figures the same would apply to what babies would wear.

Wikipedia says... "The word diaper originally referred to the type of cloth rather than its use; "diaper" was the term for a pattern of small repeated geometric shapes, and later came to describe a white cotton or linen fabric with this pattern[3]. The first cloth diapers consisted of a special type of soft tissue sheet, cut into geometric shapes. This type of pattern was called diapering and eventually gave its name to the cloth used to make diapers and then to the diaper itself. This usage stuck in the United States and Canada, but in Britain the word "nappy" took its place. Most sources believe nappy is a diminutive form of the word napkin[4]."

Theres also this http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nappe

my co worker and i always have the weirdest most fucked up conversations, and he is always coming up with crazy "what if your boyfriend did this" scenarios, the other day his question was what if your boyfriend wanted to wear a diaper, i could honestly say, no way man that would be gross.

i think i am gonna try this....when i went into my sisters work to see if she wanted a footed sleeper for albern arthen, i made jokes about getting her a rattle too...they loved that idea...so i might just make a crack about nappys too :D

starting to wonder now...is she ab???.....she did make that comment about the big toddeler pottys a few motnths back....hummm

hugs

juniper

xxx

me my sister and i will be wearing one next summer on our 13mile charty walk...(at midnight)

we can dress up as anythig and last time we decided that it would be a baby,nappy and all...(and now, our new sleepers!!) so that's gonna be great:)

see, that too making me suspect she ab!! (if you read my recent posts mentioning about my sister.....)

hugs

juniper

xxx

One of the girls I work with is always calling me over to her side to watch things so she can use the bathroom. The other week I told her she should just invest in a diaper to save her some time. So she kept going on about how she was going to get them, which is pretty amusing. Today when I mentioned it again she said that she was going to get pullups. Theres nothing to it of course, but it makes me smile none the less.

this morning the door bell went and i couldnt go, lucy was in her footed sleeper and she had to go....i shouted out..'in your sleeper'....she diddn't :(

i think i would have if i was in mine, and having relised this spicel day i would have wanted too more :)

i know its random diaper, but i kinda think it passes as ok right :D

hugs

juniper

xxx

Am I like a complete freak cause I do things like answer the door still in a shirt and diaper without a second thought? I must be if y'all won't answer a door in footie pajamas.

i answer in my jammies all the time, and like i said i think i would in my sleeper (i would!!).....but the thing is we live on a very busy road, and lucy feels very inscure...as people walk past and look, can't say i blame her!

hugs