LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abu Super Dry Kids (One-Tape)

ljt

The good:

- In look and feel it is probably the most babyish adult diaper I've worn.

- I greatly prefer the tape-zone pattern to the pattern on the classic Bambino.

- The single tapes hold well, but should be made longer and opaque white.

- It is a very noisy diaper (may not be considered 'good' by some).

- The fit is surprisingly comfortable.

The bad:

- Despite the added surge guard, it leaks fairly easily on its own.

- It is not particularly thick when compared to Bambino.

- It took about a month from placing the order for the diapers to arrive.

Conclusions:

- Considering appearance and sound only, it is probably the best adult diaper I've tried.

- Considering function and performance, it doesn't come close to Bambino.

post-18902-12570872425631_thumb.jpg

post-18902-12570872425631_thumb.jpg

they told you it would take a month to get them it was a preorder.it looks more like a baby diaper then any bambino.I will have to order me some..

I actually placed the order a half-week or so after the advertised shipping date for pre-orders had passed. It was about a month after that point that I received them. I assume it was simply a matter of being sold out or back-ordered, so I'm not complaining. I just figured it was worth mentioning as part of the experience of dealing with the company.

that must be it because when I order my diapers I get them in 6 days..they do care about A/B'S and D/L'S they make so many different diapers for us.unlike some who just make one diaper and clam to be the best.they are making yet another diaper for us I got it in my email they are taking a poll if we want cloth like with a print or plastic with print I picked cloth like..that would be more like a baby diaper since I am an A/B.

• 2 weeks later...

Now, if only they could increase their volume and start marketing to caregivers. There is more to that scent than just AB/DL's. It also has the best deodorizing capabilities, and this could help a lot of people with incontinence deal with social situations. This is the whole crux; it takes a fetish population to finally get something designed that works for those who need it. How can society be so ignorant and stupid?

Honeywell6180

>How can society be so ignorant and stupid?<

It still comes down to the whole toilet training stigma and diapers are for babies etc.. I have been to some doctors that would rather i be in a catheter 24/7 then wear diapers.

It's a step in the right direction, and it is odd that a fetish community is spearheading the way for better products that actually serve the target community, but.....if thats what it takes, so be it. I am sure that it is a burden and job many of us here will gladly undertake, since in the end, everyone benefits from having a better product!

Apparently not for the first time. I remember reading something on an incontinence page saying that AB/DL sites were a good source for cloth and plastic pants.

• 9 months later...

From the perspective of being incontinent, I love these diapers actually. Multiple tapes are really inconvenient, and I still don't know why "normal" ones are like that. I have actually been looking for a good single tape to each side diaper, faster to change and simpler. I posted a better review in my blog on here of them, but may as well post something here as well. They are about as absorbent as most non-ABDL diapers, so no big problem there. with a nighttime one coming out I may not need any other brand. I love the higher leg guards, most adult ones with the inner guard are too small to be effective anyway. Another huge benefit is that they are located close to me, so it usually takes a day for me to get anything from them if it's in stock. The plastic backing I got from the one case I bought though was a flawed one, they apologized and explained they had just found out the manufacturer switched it on them, to me a quick apology is all I need so I'm not sore about it. ;)

The print is almost perfect, if not for the text though that's not as noticeable. The tapes are a bit hard to get off to ... but then they hold so well because of it I can't complain about it. Overall this is a great diaper for everyone.

• Like 1

I just got my 2 samples today of the Abu Super Dry Kids diaper. I wear a large in everything, Wellness, Abena, Attends and Bambinos and all these diapers fit me very well in large. I ordered the 2 samples of Dry Kids in large and they fit me like a medium does in the other diapers. I ordered the diapers with a scent - holy crap the scent is nice but nearly over powering. I do like the single tape however, I wish it were a little longer. I havent worn it long so I dont know about absorbency. At this point I do not foresee this diaper replacing my others.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, a size question for anyone who's worn ABU's SuperDry Kids diapers..

I'm about a 35" waist. According to their size chart, a medium should fit me fine.

On the other hand, I like my diapers to fit with the tapes attaching more in the

front (But not touching each other..) rather than on the sides. So I wonder if a

size large would be better.

For those with a waist around 34 to 36", what size do you wear with these diapers

and where do the tapes fall when you attach them snuggly? On the sides? or in front?

Also, how do they compare in absorbency compared to Bambinos?

Thanks..

35" is about the middle of the medium ... I think a large would be too big. The problem with adult ones is though the sizes overlap a little, since there are fewer size options you have to pick what fits "best" regardless of how you prefer them. A large for 35" would likely overlap the tapes, but on the medium it fits almost in front but a little more on the side.

Ok i want to order some samples, but i want the right sizing, and seeing the photo of the OP being a large with 34 36 waist confuses me a bit on which size to get between medium and large..

I got 34" waist, 38" hips, and 24-25 inch thighs. I thought medium would be the best but seeing the picture makes me wonder as large seems to fit well and i got bigger legs and butt than the OP.

Thanks for any help

I'm about a 35" waist. According to their size chart, a medium should fit me fine.

On the other hand, I like my diapers to fit with the tapes attaching more in the

front (But not touching each other..) rather than on the sides. So I wonder if a

For those with a waist around 34 to 36", what size do you wear with these diapers

and where do the tapes fall when you attach them snuggly? On the sides? or in front?

Thanks..

How about the ABU wearers here take a moment to measure the stretched upper back waist of a medium and large as worn- then dt42 can choose better from there ;) I'm not exactly into baby prints but I love a one tape diaper so long as it stays up :whistling: Maybe the piggy bank will let me try a sample soon.

Bettypooh

How about the ABU wearers here take a moment to measure the stretched upper back waist of a medium and large as worn- then dt42 can choose better from there ;) I'm not exactly into baby prints but I love a one tape diaper so long as it stays up :whistling: Maybe the piggy bank will let me try a sample soon.

Bettypooh

try there sample and see buy one of the medium and one of the large then order a case after you see witch one fits best.. i wear there large im 40'' waist

• 3 years later...
Guest Defender

Thanks..

Any one have scent issues with abu universe diapers? ordered both cushy and super dry kids was given a piece of scented paper not one diaper scented? is this what tgey call scented?

Yes, this is how they scent their diapers. If you keep the paper in the package, it does keep the diapers scented. Otherwise, of course (and just like scented baby diapers, I might add), once you remove them from their package, the scent tends to go away rather quickly.

Yes, this is how they scent their diapers. If you keep the paper in the package, it does keep the diapers scented. Otherwise, of course (and just like scented baby diapers, I might add), once you remove them from their package, the scent tends to go away rather quickly.

• Like 1