LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers While High?

Guest .Iramet

Back when I was doing a lot of Ecstasy I used to eat some pills, diaper up, and hit up craigslist and meet up with guys. Totally dangerous self destructive behavior, but some of the funnest times I've ever had. Something about Ecstasy that would push me over the edge. I'd meet up with guys that knew me and my interests. On Friday nights they'd just wait for an email or a text from me telling them that i'm at home and I'm diapered and rolling. They'd show up and know what to do to get me cranked up. They'd start in about my diaper.. touching, talking about it, etc. It'd get me so fucking hot. Very intense! It would lead to me pretty much letting them do anything they wanted to me. I would enjoy the hell out of it while I was high, but when I came down I would feel dirty and full of regret. The good part was, I would pretty much remain diapered all weekend on account of all the water I would drink while rolling (gallons), that wetting to the point of saturating 2 bambinos + a liner would be pretty much involuntary. Fun times, but drugs make me a HUGE horny nympho slut. :/

• 2 months later...

This information contained in this link is specifically for those whose occupations require them to get high and maintain highness for extended periods of time: http://history.nasa.gov/SP-368/s6ch2.htm

A few years ago I had the opportunity to fly a Mooney Ovation with long range tanks on a 1300nm back from NW Canada. I wore two Molicare Super Plus on that flight! Another plus- the 'naughty' feeling helps keep me from getting tired or bored!

Regarding drugs and alcohol- Alcohol is as much of a drug as the others. I've used both kinds many times, in the appropriate settings in a manner which does no harm to myself or others. Sex is in the brain, everything else is just nerve endings. ABDL is all about messing with your 'normal' ... um.. "pedestrian" thinking patterns, leaders and giants of history have used chemical, physical, and even electrical methods to alter their realities on their own time, why can't we?

-- signed, a 6 figure income professional 'loser' :-P

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Speaking as a veteran of the past war, I do like to use "medication," when my knee is acting up. Sometimes, the cold, or stepping wrong can make my knee hurt so bad that my leg feels like it should be cut off. That being said, I am not always able to get proper pain killers from the doctors. Weed can help me forget about my leg for a couple of hours at least. While I'm sitting there not really being able to move, masturbating also takes my head off the pain as well. Do what you want to do as long as it doesn't hurt other people.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. If it was guaranteed that I would not be hurt or taken advantage of, I would LOVE to experience everything you just described. I would love to be in diapers in that incredible heightened altered horny state while having someone be all over me, all over my diapers, in my diapers, in my mouth ~ then fucking me. So glad you got to experience it!

Back when I was doing a lot of Ecstasy I used to eat some pills, diaper up, and hit up craigslist and meet up with guys. Totally dangerous self destructive behavior, but some of the funnest times I've ever had. Something about Ecstasy that would push me over the edge. I'd meet up with guys that knew me and my interests. On Friday nights they'd just wait for an email or a text from me telling them that i'm at home and I'm diapered and rolling. They'd show up and know what to do to get me cranked up. They'd start in about my diaper.. touching, talking about it, etc. It'd get me so fucking hot. Very intense! It would lead to me pretty much letting them do anything they wanted to me. I would enjoy the hell out of it while I was high, but when I came down I would feel dirty and full of regret. The good part was, I would pretty much remain diapered all weekend on account of all the water I would drink while rolling (gallons), that wetting to the point of saturating 2 bambinos + a liner would be pretty much involuntary. Fun times, but drugs make me a HUGE horny nympho slut. :/

Hell YA I love taking XTC LSD and pot while diaperd in fact i was on two tabs last weekend from what i can remember i had a fun time.

I thought i was the only one out there that did diapers with drugs. Everyother AB or DL i met are so anti-drug it was depressing

last time i were on amfetamine+thc, i were diapered. man o man... i don't diss.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like my friday plans have fallen through and the house mates have cleared out for the night. Think its time for a Belissimo and a bong, first hit goes out to all of you wonderful hazy people, Take it easy Space Cowboys and girls

• Like 1

I'd imagine diapers while rolling would be magical. But when I've rolled, I've always been at parties, and wouldn't have wanted to have been found out. It was about a decade ago, but shrooming while wearing feels amazing.

As for opioid painkillers, well...a poke in the eye feels great on em', so diapers feel fine as well, but don't really stand out in any way.

• 5 months later...

I think most people are capable of realising the difference between recreational drug use and medical drug use. All side effects aside I recognise that there has to be some drug use for people who are truly ill or depressed. However I will draw the line at people who knowingly engage in illegal and illicit behaviour all for a couple hours of perceived pleasure. My words may be a bit harsh but if my antics here help prevent one more person from engaging in self destructive behaviour then it will be well worth it. Sometimes people need a smack across the head to get it.

This makes me want to get stoned, drink beer and snort Ambien. Just sayin'.

• Like 2

Looks like my friday plans have fallen through and the house mates have cleared out for the night. Think its time for a Belissimo and a bong, first hit goes out to all of you wonderful hazy people, Take it easy Space Cowboys and girls

cheers! i get the house to my self next week and ill be doing the same thing.

• Like 1