LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Halloween

fun in diapers  

10 members have voted

1. 1. are u

• diapers are fun

well halloween is 1 but ever try new years eve . think of it the baby new year seen it done on tv on night court.

I've thought about dressing as a baby for halloween but don't have the balls to, I like this side of my life being secretive.

I wore only a diaper and top hat out the other night for halloween to one of the local bars. I wasn't going to but a couple of friends dared me to do it so I did. I had a lot of fun too and now glad that I did wear the diaper out for the night.

I think it's hilarious how some people think they can wear diapers on Halloween and play it off like it was just a joke, like there's no underlying reason as to why they chose the costume they did. If I saw someone wearing diapers I would think "hmm, this person obviously has a diaper fetish" just as I would think the exact same thing if someone dressed in bondage gear or whatever. Your choice in costume is a direct reflection of your personality.

Unless of course your costume is a pimp, which clearly denotes you as an uncreative tool.

I think it's hilarious how some people think they can wear diapers on Halloween and play it off like it was just a joke, like there's no underlying reason as to why they chose the costume they did. If I saw someone wearing diapers I would think "hmm, this person obviously has a diaper fetish" just as I would think the exact same thing if someone dressed in bondage gear or whatever. Your choice in costume is a direct reflection of your personality.

Unless of course your costume is a pimp, which clearly denotes you as an uncreative tool.

I think its hilarious that you think that.... by that reckoning if I dress up as a werewolf I'm a furry, or if I dress up like a vampire I'm a twilight fan (NOOOOOO)? Of course you'd think they have a diaper fetish, that's just you projecting your self on to them.

And depending on the pimp costume they can be cool.... proper seventies one in a massive hat, and bright purple leopard skin coat and trousers.... Of course to get the best effect you need a couple of "ho's"... very hard to convince friends to dress up like that.

I had just decided that i wanted to wear my diapers out for halloween and I didn't care what people thought. If they do think that hey this guy has a diaper fetish then so be it. I don't care what they think and they have no proff no matter what. Either way it was fun and I hope to get to do it again one day.

I think its hilarious that you think that.... by that reckoning if I dress up as a werewolf I'm a furry, or if I dress up like a vampire I'm a twilight fan (NOOOOOO)? Of course you'd think they have a diaper fetish, that's just you projecting your self on to them.

And depending on the pimp costume they can be cool.... proper seventies one in a massive hat, and bright purple leopard skin coat and trousers.... Of course to get the best effect you need a couple of "ho's"... very hard to convince friends to dress up like that.

I couldn't agree more and was going to say the same thing. Just because someone dresses as something doens't mean there's an underlying reason. If I dress a a washing machine, a football player, a tiger, a witch, a maid, girl, baby etc. You get the point

i dressed as the man from the game operation... i guess thsi means i wantto be cut open andhave my bones and organs taken out? although i AM an organ donor.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The only time I ever went as anything that reflected my true self was a few years back. I happened to come out to my wife about being TG in October. A couple of weeks later I mentioned the costume contest at work and that I couldn't really afford anything good. So she suggested I go "en femme." Although, to throw off the scent of anyone suspecting the real me, she pinned a pillow in my dress so that I was a pregnant woman. It was a huge hit and I felt wonderful all day. I got a couple of snide comments from some of the women who thought I was making fun of pregnancy, but when I told them my wife (who'd had 2 babies by then) came up with it, they thought it was great.

Other than that, I go as whatever or nothing at all. I went as the Burger King one year, but that doesn't mean I think I should be the spokesperson for a fast-food chain. Although I did go in to a BK that night, and got a free meal :)

I wore a diaper (Molicare ... with a booster pad) out on Halloween under my costume. I wasn't dressed as anything baby related -- and the diaper wasn't visible. Only my wife and I knew that I was wearing. We went out to a costume party at a crowded bar with a few friends. I wore the diaper for its practical purpose -- I was drinking a lot all night, the restroom lines were long, and I didn't want to worry about it. It worked great, I got sufficiently drunk and never had to wait for the restroom.

well halloween is 1 but ever try new years eve . think of it the baby new year seen it done on tv on night court.

One holiday that people seem to forget is Valentine's Day. You can dress up in a diaper with a bow and arrow and be Cupid! Imagine your wife coming home and you are ready with a candle lit dinner dressed as Cupid in your diaper! If you play the cards right with a nice candle light dinner waiting for her, then some diaper play afterwards might be a possibility!