LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Long In Your Nappy/Diaper

babygirlamy

how long do you like to stay in your wet nappy/diaper? i put on a terry nappy and topped it with an abri form x plus and plastic pants last night at bedtime and its now 9.30 am and my nappy is soaked to the edge of leaking. I just love the wet bulky feel of a soaked nappy and will stay in it for another couple of hours yet.

Do you like to wear your nappies/diapers for a long time after wetting them?

Pee ferments, produces ammonia which can give you a chemical burn butt... if you eat cranberry (a handful of dried cranberries a day) it will take longer and be less stinky as well. My night diapers have a lot more capacity than is used in the night so i tend to stay in them until they threaten to leak , simple economy that also feels nice.

how long do you like to stay in your wet nappy/diaper? i put on a terry nappy and topped it with an abri form x plus and plastic pants last night at bedtime and its now 9.30 am and my nappy is soaked to the edge of leaking. I just love the wet bulky feel of a soaked nappy and will stay in it for another couple of hours yet.

Do you like to wear your nappies/diapers for a long time after wetting them?

I love a thick wet diaper. I stay in them as long as i can which means I wait for Daddy to notice and change them. He doesn't want me telling him i am wet. He will notice or check me and if he has time or wants to change me he will. He knows i love being in a big bulky wet diaper so he usually doesn't change me unless we have to go somewhere.

Sometimes he puts me in a thick cloth diaper at about 7pm and I am in it until 11am or noon the next day!

I keep mine on as long as possible, or untill I can't contain the leaking, I like to use quality diaposeables with plastic and rubber overnight pants, there have been times when I heard sloshing in my rubber pants and I knew I had to change if I wanted to sit.

I keep mine on as long as possible, or untill I can't contain the leaking, I like to use quality diaposeables with plastic and rubber overnight pants, there have been times when I heard sloshing in my rubber pants and I knew I had to change if I wanted to sit.

thats awesome, thats happened to me. Gotta lov it that wet

It depends on how I feel, what I'm doing or time.

I love the feeling of a wet nappy but only for a short time. Once it starts feeling cold and generally really heavy I'm not a happy camper.

But then its quite pricey to wet an adult nappy (i wear cuddlz, i think theyre like english bambinos) and quickly change to another and so on.

And I don't like wearing messy nappies in public so If I've just filled it up and then I must go out, it'll get changed straight away.

Theres probably more variables but those would be the main ones.

If I am not in work till the afternoon the next day, I will stay in my bulky cloth diapees until the last moment. That is from early evening (5pm) until 2pm the following day. There is nothing like the feeling of waddling around in a soaked messy diapee, and having to waddle cause the bulk of the diaper. Sometimes the diaper is so bulky, I have to crawl - and that feels like heaven to me.

I stay in them until they need to be changed. :) Sometimes the difference from needing a change now and 3 seconds ago can get close but I try to keep an eye on it. LoL Its expensive to change when you don't need it.

Thats so right. The difference between a leak and no leak can be seconds! We usually say we got it 5 seconds before leak!