LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Windows 7 Home Premium

Guest MunchKitten

Guest MunchKitten

So I got a copy of Windows 7 and I really don't want it (I ran the RC's and wasn't thrilled (a lot of my apps don't run).

Its a win 7 home premium Upgrade disk + a windows VISTA Home premium upgrade (RETAIL) (but can do the dual install (first without a key) to get around it..

The Windows 7 Upgrade is sealed, the windows vista shouldn't be activated (I haven't used it since last year), includes the case and key, original disk and a burned copy (original is kind of scratched).

asking $75 shipped anywhere in the US.

let me know!

You really should give Windows7 a try. I've been running it for about a month now (I get these things early...) and really like it. The only things that haven't run is the circa-1996 version of my software (whoopie-do. 13 year old software fails on new release!) and the Microsoft Virtual PC 2007. That's been replaced by something new, so another "whoopie-do".

Guest MunchKitten

You really should give Windows7 a try. I've been running it for about a month now (I get these things early...) and really like it. The only things that haven't run is the circa-1996 version of my software (whoopie-do. 13 year old software fails on new release!) and the Microsoft Virtual PC 2007. That's been replaced by something new, so another "whoopie-do".

I ran it for 3 months on my laptop, and my desktop, I don't like it.

What don't you like?

For me... it sure beat the heck out of Vista (or as I call it "WindowsME for the 21st century"). Once I got used to the way things worked, it was great. I'm a lot more productive. I've got machines here running XP, Vista, and Win7, and the easiest to work on is the Win7 box. (Gee, I've also got a box running DOS 4.something or other...that doesn't get fired up very often...only when I want to play Commander Keen.)

FYI; the "Dual Install" method; of installing from an upgrade disk without a key; and then "upgrading" to get a proper working install is *not* in accordance with the EULA for the product. In-fact; doing so is the same as pirating the product ~ in the eyes of the company. So you need to advertise this as "Windows 7 Home Premium UPGRADE" and make it CLEAR that anybody who wants this will need a full install (or own the license to such) of Vista :3

Guest MunchKitten

I include a copy of vista home premium anyway incase they still use XP.. (and I don't know if you even have to have vista activated to upgrade).

Guest MunchKitten

You hate the activation process? Enter key, press activate?

Enter key, press activate - thank you

change video card out - you must re-activate within 3 days

replace my motherboard when it broke - you must re-activate within 3 days

changed processor... yada yada yada.

Guest neo52450

To run a lot of older software you need Windows 7 Professional as it has a better compatibility layer built into it. Home version is just for the average user, and Microsoft must think average people do run older programs... or something.

too flashy, my hardware is too old, I hate the activation process,

I ran vista for 2 weeks.. I'm sticking with Linux, kthxbi

I'm with you Kitten, I won't touch Vista or Win7, when XP no longer does what I need it to do, all the machines in my house are gonna be running Linux (already have been running a Linux fileserver for over 6 years with no hassles.