LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Live In The Middletown Area

clayton

I used to live in Middletown. Now I'm in Jersey, about 1.5 hours away. I'd be willing to drive that far, if you can host. I'm a 39 yr old DL, been into it for many years, but not full time. I'm married, but the wife doesn't want to be involved.

Let me know, I can come up after work some night, since I get out early.

jeffisstrange@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

I live down in Pike County, so Middletown is just as close as everything else. 30, Straight male. Not looking for a woman, but just people to hang out with. I've only wore outside my house once, and that was a situation where I was going to be far from home.

Hi Clayton,

I see you are looking for friends, well I am not too far away and get out visiting fellow ABDLers from time to time. (for a coffee, lunch or a beer or three). I hope you meet the friends you are hoping for. Enjoy!!! Have fun in the Daily Diaper community:)

Welcome4.gif

• 1 month later...

I'm from Brick, I used to work in middletown for a while. Not too bad of a ride. I'm 27 m dl Been into diapers my entire life since before my earliest memories and have allways wanted to have friends into the same thing. I've recently met a few others in and around nj for lunch meets and had a great time but i want friends who i can hang out with on a regular basis, you know, like regular friends but into diapers. So if your looking for the same then feel free to hit me up.

• 2 months later...

Since the day promises to be so nice tomorrow, I'm taking the opportunity to get out and hike a bit, anyone wanna join me is welcome to, know it's last second, but if you're free and around, i'd love to have another ab/dl/little to hike with. It's a nice hike with nice views. It's part of the long path trail off of route 6 in Harriman State Park, Palisades Parkway to Route 6, look for as small sign for the long path, for google directions search "Turkey Hill Parking Highland Falls, NY 10928," send me an email on here or wetboy1107@hotmail.com, if you wanna join me, and let me know what time you can make it out, I was planning on around 1pm.